Author Topic: Mexican Authorities, NGOs FUNNELING Thousands of Migrants Through Border Shelter Where GPS Coordinat  (Read 174 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mexican Authorities, NGOs FUNNELING Thousands of Migrants Through Border Shelter Where GPS Coordinates Are Provided for Mass Crossings Into US

Border Hawk
Dec 8, 2023

Mexican Authorities, NGOs FUNNELING Thousands of Migrants Through Border Shelter Where GPS Coordinates Are Provided for Mass Crossings Into US
Efraín González | Border Hawk
“They direct us towards the river and make it easier for us to cross,” migrant tells Border Hawk.

A constant stream of migrants are being funneled to a shelter run by Mexican authorities and NGOs in Piedras Negras, Mexico, directly across the border from Eagle Pass, Texas.

In Border Hawk’s latest exclusive report, we delve deeper into how highly-synchronized border crossings by massive groups of illegal migrants are being organized by ‘mysterious hands’ in Mexico.

Migrants typically spend just hours at the shelter in Piedras Negras before they are given GPS coordinates and instructions on where to gather at special points along Rio Grande before storming across the river en masse.
'
https://borderhawk.blog/mexican-authorities-ngos-funneling-thousands-of-migrants-through-border-shelter-where-gps-coordinates-are-provided-for-mass-crossings-into-us/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I wonder how much the Biden administration is reimbursing Mejico for this service? :shrug:  You can bet your bippies Mejico wouldn't finance it on their own.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 01:33:54 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson