Author Topic: Astonishing infrared footage shows ‘mass incursion’ of migrants leaping over border wall  (Read 154 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Astonishing infrared footage shows ‘mass incursion’ of migrants leaping over border wall

Astonishing infrared video from the overrun Southern border shows dozens of migrants pouring over the wall and running into San Diego — as the United States set a grim new record in illegal crossing this week.

In the video, posted on X by the Chief Patrol Agent of the US Border Patrol’s San Diego Sector, a group of 75 migrants can be seen amassing on the Mexico side of the wall, near San Ysidro, Calif.

One by one, the migrants slip over the wall into San Diego before racing through through some brush and onto a road.

“Mass incursions continue to occur throughout the San Diego Sector Area of Operations. Yesterday, 75 people were guided by callous smugglers over the border wall near San Ysidro, CA,” Patricia D. McGurk-Daniel wrote on X.

The footage comes after the US set a new single-day record Tuesday, with over 12,000 migrants crossing over the southern border into the country.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/astonishing-infrared-footage-shows-mass-incursion-of-migrants-leaping-over-border-wall/ar-AA1le5zy
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson