Author Topic: Hunter Goes Under the Bus ...Jazz Shaw  (Read 182 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Goes Under the Bus ...Jazz Shaw
« on: December 08, 2023, 03:27:21 pm »
Hunter Goes Under the Bus
Jazz Shaw

Something has changed inside the Department of Justice, though it’s unclear exactly what might be going on under the covers. After years of stalling and obfuscation, doing everything possible to keep First Son Hunter Biden out of any legal trouble, the DOJ filed nine new charges against Hunter last night. None of them are trivial and three are quite serious. He was hit with three felony tax evasion charges and six related misdemeanors. The unpaid taxes add up to $1.4 million and they carry the potential of up to 17 years in prison. This is going to put Joe Biden in a very awkward position in short order and it comes at a time when many people in his inner circle are questioning whether he can carry the torch to another term in office next year. Is this all a coincidence, or is there something else taking place in the background? (Reuters)

The Department of Justice on Thursday filed new criminal charges against U.S. President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, accusing him of failing to pay $1.4 million in taxes while spending millions of dollars on a lavish lifestyle.

Hunter Biden, 53, was hit with three felony and six misdemeanor tax offenses, according to an indictment filed in U.S. District Court, Central District of California.

He faces up to 17 years in prison if convicted. The Justice Department said its investigation into Biden is ongoing.

The tax years in question cover 2016 through 2019, a period of time when the younger Biden was infamously addicted to drugs and roaming the country with hookers, and getting into other trouble, including at least one illegal firearms charge. Perhaps crucially, the year 2016 was when Joe Biden was still the Vice President, and Hunter and his friends were allegedly peddling his influence for big dollars from various overseas actors.

more
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/12/08/hunter-goes-under-the-bus-n597566
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Hunter Goes Under the Bus ...Jazz Shaw
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2023, 04:06:38 pm »
I see distraction written all over this move.  Put him under lock and key with house arrest, so he won't be able to blow the whistle on dear old dad.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.