Author Topic: Biden campaign says jobs report shows he is ‘cleaning up the economic disaster’ Trump left  (Read 323 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden campaign says jobs report shows he is ‘cleaning up the economic disaster’ Trump left
by Alex Gangitano - 12/08/23 9:31 AM ET

President Biden’s reelection campaign said the president is cleaning up the economic disaster left behind by former President Trump, hailing the strong jobs report released Friday.

Labor Department data showed the U.S. economy added 199,000 jobs in November, and the unemployment rate fell to 3.7 percent, which was above economists’ expectations.

“Joe Biden has now created more jobs in less than three years than any president created in four, cleaning up the economic disaster [Trump] left behind,” Biden-Harris 2024 spokesperson Seth Schuster said in a statement.

“There’s more work to be done, but his record shows Americans can’t trust Trump to do it. Instead of standing up to corporate greed to lower costs and raise wages for working people, Trump would double down on the same failed policies that gave massive tax cuts to the rich and big corporations, while creating incentives to ship American jobs overseas,” he added.

The campaign also claimed Trump, who is leading the GOP field for the presidential nomination, put the economy “in ruin” as president.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4349430-biden-jobs-report-trump-economy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Cleaning up the economic disaster??? So, are we to assume that Brandon has not caused inflation and has not spent us into oblivion creating a larger deficit?  According to the CBO  Brandon added a $1.4 trillion deficit in the first nine Months of FY2023.

Prices are still skyrocketing, packages are shrinking and my wallet sure as heck isn't as full as it was under Trump.

https://budget.house.gov/press-release/cbo-reports-14-trillion-deficit-in-first-nine-months-of-fy2023-under-bidens-watch
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Apparently the Sniffy admin watched the Governor Nuisance debate and took notes.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden's bad economic policies have made "transitory inflation" become "structural inflation."
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Biden campaign says jobs report shows he is ‘cleaning up the economic disaster’ Trump left"

Oh, brother...
Are they channeling this guy?

Offline LMAO

Biden's bad economic policies have made "transitory inflation" become "structural inflation."

Yup

The Biden administration didn't have to do anything. All they had to do was allow the economy to re open, and let energy production go on, and the inflation planted during Trump's term would have subsided fairly quickly

But they couldn't help themselves
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy