Author Topic: Biden: If Ukraine Aid Is Not Passed, U.S. Troops Will Be Deployed to Fight Russia  (Read 596 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: If Ukraine Aid Is Not Passed, U.S. Troops Will Be Deployed to Fight Russia

Kristina Wong 7 Dec 2023

President Joe Biden echoed the warnings of his defense secretary in an address to the public this week, saying if Congress does not pass $64 billion in aid to Ukraine, U.S. troops will end up fighting Russia in Europe.

“This cannot wait. Congress needs to pass supplemental funding for Ukraine before they break for the holiday recess. It’s as simple as that,” Biden began.

He then accused skeptical Republicans in Congress of being “willing to give Putin the greatest gift he could hope for and abandon our global leadership not just to Ukraine, but beyond that.”

He argued that Putin has committed atrocities against Ukrainian civilians and that Russian forces are committing war crimes.

“It’s as simple as that. It’s stunning. Who is prepared to walk away from holding Putin accountable for this behavior? Who among us is really prepared to do that?”

He then argued that if Putin succeeds in taking Ukraine, “he’s going to keep going.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/07/biden-ukraine-aid-not-passed-u-s-troops-deployed-fight-russia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Biden: If Ukraine Aid Is Not Passed, U.S. Troops Will Be Deployed to Fight Russia

Kristina Wong 7 Dec 2023

President Joe Biden echoed the warnings of his defense secretary in an address to the public this week, saying if Congress does not pass $64 billion in aid to Ukraine, U.S. troops will end up fighting Russia in Europe.

“This cannot wait. Congress needs to pass supplemental funding for Ukraine before they break for the holiday recess. It’s as simple as that,” Biden began.

He then accused skeptical Republicans in Congress of being “willing to give Putin the greatest gift he could hope for and abandon our global leadership not just to Ukraine, but beyond that.”

He argued that Putin has committed atrocities against Ukrainian civilians and that Russian forces are committing war crimes.

“It’s as simple as that. It’s stunning. Who is prepared to walk away from holding Putin accountable for this behavior? Who among us is really prepared to do that?”

He then argued that if Putin succeeds in taking Ukraine, “he’s going to keep going.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/07/biden-ukraine-aid-not-passed-u-s-troops-deployed-fight-russia/
WARMONGER! The only reason he threatens and wants to send American men and women in the Ukraine is so that he can be a 'war time resident' for the election. I don't think that Americans will rally around a mental defective sending their children to die in a war that is basically one attrition that Ukraine can't hope to win without additional bodies to use for fodder....if even then!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Joe Biden, and many others, care only to make sure their rebates for money sent to Ukraine continue without interruption.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

I thought America only sent troops to countries with oil, like Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, etc?  Perhaps Venezuela next?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

Joe Biden, and many others, care only to make sure their rebates for money sent to Ukraine continue without interruption.

Exactly!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sumthin' tells me there would be a lot of "dissension in the ranks" about being forced to do this.

Where are they gonna "get the bodies" to hold the rifles?

Wait! (sticks thumb up in air)
Is it getting "drafty" in here?

Offline mountaineer

Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson
The Biden administration is openly threatening Americans over Ukraine. In a classified briefing in the House yesterday, defense secretary Lloyd Austin informed members that if they don’t appropriate more money for Zelensky, “we’ll send your uncles, cousins and sons to fight Russia.” Pay the oligarchs or we’ll kill your kids.
3:16 PM · Dec 7, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Demented Joe threatens WWIII if he can't destroy Americas finances/economy funneling our treasury to the Ukraine.  Where is Bidens Army of lock-stepping fools fanatically supporting Joe?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline The_Reader_David

Note to Joe Biden:  give the GOP what they want on border security and you'll get the Ukraine (and Israel) funding.  Are you really so senile that you don't remember how cross-aisle horse-trading was done back in when you were in the Senate all those years?
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
David wrote:
"Are you really so senile that you don't remember how cross-aisle horse-trading was done back in when you were in the Senate all those years?"

You're forgetting that ol' white joe is but a figurehead who doesn't make policy, and that those who DO set the policies of his regime are communists.

And communists do not "make deals" with the enemies "across the aisle".

Offline mountaineer

Sen. J.D. Vance: What Is $61 Billion More To Ukraine Going To Accomplish That $100 Billion Hasn't Already?
Tim Hains
December 10, 2023

"What is $61 billion going to accomplish that $100 billion hasn't?" Vance asked. "We have to remember, Jake, Ukraine is functionally destroyed as a country. The average age of a soldier in the Ukrainian army right now is 43. That's tragic. That's older than me. I'm 39."

"If this thing goes on a little bit longer, the average age of the Ukrainian soldier is going to be older than you, and then, a year later, it could be a Wolf Blitzer. That is a tragedy. What does it look like?"  ...
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/12/10/sen_jd_vance_what_is_60_billion_more_to_ukraine_going_to_do_that_100_billion_hasnt_already_done.html
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Sen. J.D. Vance: What Is $61 Billion More To Ukraine Going To Accomplish That $100 Billion Hasn't Already?
"What is $61 billion going to accomplish that $100 billion hasn't?" Vance asked.

$61 billion in weapons would have won this war already.  Unfortunately, Biden isn't offering $61 billion in weapons.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Keeping in mind Joe and Hunter use the Ukraine as a money laundering scheme might clear up some of the mystery for some so currently confused.  Hunter will take the blame for possibly all of it, then get amnesty and Joe, Hunter, and the democrat party walk away scott free.  What happens when hells whores rule like tyrants, with no accounting?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 12:53:12 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions