Author Topic: A Short History of Joe’s Long Record of Lying About Biden Inc.  (Read 180 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A Short History of Joe’s Long Record of Lying About Biden Inc.
« on: December 08, 2023, 12:30:30 pm »
A Short History of Joe’s Long Record of Lying About Biden Inc.
David Harsanyi / @davidharsanyi / December 08, 2023

David Harsanyi is a senior writer at National Review and the author of "Eurotrash: Why America Must Reject the Failed Ideas of a Dying Continent."

After being asked the other day why he’s interacted with “so many” foreign associates of his son Hunter and brother James, President Joe Biden responded by claiming the allegations were “a bunch of lies.”

This, of course, wasn’t the first time the president blatantly lied about his role in the family influence-peddling business.

You might recall that during a 2020 campaign event, the then-presidential hopeful was asked by an Iowa man if Hunter had ever had “access to the Obama administration.”

The future president, who had vowed to bring decorum and decency back to the White House, called the man a “damn liar” and “fat” and told him he was “too old” before insulting his IQ.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/12/08/short-history-joes-long-record-lying-biden-inc/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson