Author Topic: The Government Controls You by Lying About Its Policies And Laws  (Read 155 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Government Controls You by Lying About Its Policies And Laws
« on: December 08, 2023, 12:17:33 pm »
December 8, 2023
The Government Controls You by Lying About Its Policies And Laws
By Allan J. Feifer

Mark Twain once said, “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”

More than one reader has told me that I frighten them and rob them of hope for tomorrow. Heck, my wife won’t read many of the headlines today because the news is so bad. I apologize to any readers who take offense at my belief that too many have checked out already or can no longer muster the energy and concentration to grasp the enormity of what’s happening to our country.

The news I have to share today is that we’ve all been gaslighted. You might already agree, saying, “I knew it all along,” but what exactly do you know? Here are the particulars for you in the hope it motivates you to do whatever you can to mobilize your righteous outrage and anger for the most consequential election of all times, just over eleven months away. That election is already tainted by the actions of various government officials, leading 76% of Americans to think that politics played a role in the decision to indict Trump, with 52% saying politics played “a major role.” This cuts across party lines. If anything, this April poll may underplay current feelings. But I digress.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/the_government_controls_you_by_lying_about_its_policies_and_laws.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson