Author Topic: Cash Please! Top Zelensky Aid Begs U.S. Congress for More Funding, ‘Big Risk’ of Losing War if Ameri  (Read 242 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cash Please! Top Zelensky Aid Begs U.S. Congress for More Funding, ‘Big Risk’ of Losing War if American Money Dries Up

Kurt Zindulka 7 Dec 2023

President Zelensky dispatched his chief of staff to Washington this week to beg for continued military aid, warning that if the United States Congress does not approve President Biden’s request for tens of billions more in taxpayer money, Ukraine is at “big risk” of losing the war.

There is growing panic in Kyiv about the future of the war against Russia as continued funding from both the United States and the European Union is increasingly in doubt as war fatigue sets in as Moscow’s invasion nears its second anniversary.

In a full court press, President Zelensky sent his chief of staff Andriy Yermak to the American capital to beseech congressional lawmakers to fall in line and acquiesce to President Biden’s demands for an additional $60 billion in funding to Ukraine.

Yermak said in comments reported by The Times that if Republican opposition to Biden’s billions was successful in blocking funding, it would be “impossible” for Kyiv to recapture the vast swaths of territory seized in Ukraine by Moscow and that there would be a “big risk” of losing the war altogether. He said that it is “critically important” for Congress to approve the military aid package as soon as possible after the White House warned that U.S. funding for the proxy war could dry up by the end of the year

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/12/07/cash-please-zelensky-aid-begs-u-s-congress-for-more-funding-big-risk-of-losing-war-if-american-money-dries-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If the Biden Admin is willing to fund Border Security for Ukraine and Israel, why is it unwilling to fund Border Security for America?

All three Border Security priorities should included in the same bill.

American Borders Matter.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 04:25:45 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.