Author Topic: Leo Hohmann: IMF Boss Says Governments Need to Impose Global Carbon Tax on Citizens to Punish Them f  (Read 229 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Leo Hohmann: IMF Boss Says Governments Need to Impose Global Carbon Tax on Citizens to Punish Them for Using Energy
By Guest Contributor Dec. 6, 2023 11:00 am725 Comments

Kristalina Georgieva, a Bulgarian economist who serves as the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, said Monday that the IMF wants to see countries implement punishing new carbon taxes to “fight climate change.”

She delivered her dire message at the United Nations COP28 climate summit, where globalists in attendance flew in on jets and you can bet they are being chauffeured around in luxury automobiles and dining on the finest cuts of beef and other delicacies.

“We are very keen to give the biggest possible incentive for decarbonization, which is putting a price on carbon,” Georgieva said at the summit in the United Arab Emirates. “That price needs to go up, up, up if we are to speed up decarbonization.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/leo-hohmann-imf-boss-says-governments-need-impose/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I agree!  It's time to get of hospitals, government buildings, computers, the internet, street lights, libraries, schools, and anything else which uses energy! *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I agree!  It's time to get of hospitals, government buildings, computers, the internet, street lights, libraries, schools, and anything else which uses energy! *****rollingeyes*****

I probably should keep my idea of de-carbonization of COP-28 propoonents to myself. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :pondering: I wonder what Leo's carbon footprint is and how much energy he uses? Of course he must be exempt like all the other elites who need to be prolific in the energy use and live exorbitant lifestyles so they can tell all us little worthless members of the proletariat to live in the stone age again.