Author Topic: Biden forgiving nearly $5B in student loan debt just in time for the holidays  (Read 218 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 6, 2023 4:28pm EST
Biden administration to forgive nearly $5B in additional student loan debt
The Biden administration has canceled approximately $132 billion in debt for more than 3.6 million Americans

By Bradford Betz FOXBusiness

The Biden administration on Wednesday announced an additional $4.8 billion in student loan debt relief, affecting more than 80,000 borrowers.

The announcement brings the total approved debt cancelation by the Biden administration to nearly $132 billion for more than 3.6 million Americans.

"Before President Biden took office, it was virtually impossible for eligible borrowers to access the student debt relief they rightfully earned," U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona said in a statement.

"The data released today once again make clear that the Biden-Harris Administration’s relentless efforts to fix the broken student loan system are paying off in a big way… This level of debt relief is unparalleled and we have no intention of slowing down."

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-administration-forgive-nearly-five-billion-dollars-additional-student-loan-debt
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Didn’t the USSC blocks this a while back?

I thought Biden was fighting for democracy and the American way of life?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Maybe students could afford to payback student loans if their college educations weren't fraud perpetrated by the Higher Education Rackets.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.