Author Topic: College Students Revel in Blissful Ignorance at Pro-Gaza Rallies  (Read 241 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
College Students Revel in Blissful Ignorance at Pro-Gaza Rallies
« on: December 06, 2023, 05:18:28 pm »
December 6, 2023
College Students Revel in Blissful Ignorance at Pro-Gaza Rallies
By Robyn Dolgin

There is an obvious explanation as to why college students engage in “atrocity denialism” at pro-Palestinian marches.

They are (well) clueless, and devoid of all rational thinking. The students aren’t shy about expressing their blissfully ignorant critique of Hamas as “liberators,” and their creepy foray into painting the dark side of evil -- the slaughter and torture of innocent civilians in Israel -- as “necessary.”

Parents don’t have to wonder what’s happening with their kids’ expensive education, they can watch the academic dumpster fire on social media. There isn’t a shortage of embarrassing outtakes of the privileged millennials who are passionate about their pro-Palestine cause and at the same time prove themselves to be passionate know-nothings.

If you’ve missed the most absurd outtakes, I regard you as lucky. Still, a brief overview may be in order to gain perspective on how unhinged our morally challenged youth have become as they allow themselves to become part of the herd.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/college_students_revel_in_blissful_ignorance_at_progaza_rallies.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Re: College Students Revel in Blissful Ignorance at Pro-Gaza Rallies
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 09:27:23 pm »
Although the colleges in this country have been liberal for decades, this surpasses their previous attitudes. If there is a bright side...it brought things to light.

I would not advocate for a kid of mine to attend. And if they wanted to, it wouldn't be on my dime. There are plenty of other ways to make a living.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2023, 11:16:32 pm »
To the liberal, lefty kids, this is simply "a cause"... which they can believe in and rebel "against the establishment".

(and what could be a bigger "establishment" than "the Jews"...?)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2023, 11:35:53 pm »
Being "Pro-Palestinian" is a means of being anti-Semetic without having to meet the stringent "Aryan purity" standards of the NAZI party.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright