Author Topic: Peter Schweizer: ‘End of the Country’ if House Bungles Frank and Hunter’s Testimony  (Read 183 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Peter Schweizer: ‘End of the Country’ if House Bungles Frank and Hunter’s Testimony

Breitbart News 6 Dec 2023

As the House Oversight Committee prepares to question Hunter and Frank Biden about their roles in the Biden family corruption inquiry, Peter Schweizer is worried they will be drawn into “small ball” facts and miss the bigger picture of how Chinese and Ukrainian foreign nationals corrupted then Vice President Joe Biden by enriching his family members.

In this week’s episode of The Drill Down podcast, Schweizer and co-host Eric Eggers discuss the upcoming hearings and where Schweizer hopes committee chairman Rep. James Comer (R-KY) will keep the focus.

There are some bad early signs. Comer announced with great fanfare this week that Joe Biden received recurring payments of $1,380 from his son Hunter’s law firm beginning in late 2018, shortly after a bank money laundering officer warned that the same account was receiving millions of dollars in Chinese government-linked funds without “any services rendered.” While that is certainly suggestive, Schweizer said, he worries it obscures the real story behind fixation on small checks to Joe Biden directly.

“The real question is,” Schweizer says on the podcast, “are we prepared to accept as a standard that if money goes from foreign actors to the president’s family, but not to him directly, it’s okay? No. It’s bribery, according to the statute.”

The Biden camp’s tactic is to minimize the amount of money that has been shown to have gone directly to Joe (“It’s repayment of a car loan!”), as a way of distracting from the larger question of foreign businesses paying enormous amounts – more than $20 million – to members of Biden’s family. If Comer lets them do that, Schweizer said, “We might as well just pack everything up – that’s the end of the country.”

He noted that in the bribery case against Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ), the other bribery case that is rocking Washington, it is charged that his wife was the one receiving the payments (in gold bars, no less) from the Egyptian government in exchange for Sen. Menendez’s actions to help Egypt through his position on the Senate foreign affairs committee, not the senator himself.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/06/peter-schweizer-end-of-the-country-if-house-bungles-frank-and-hunters-testimony/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Put up or shut up.  Either they have the evidence to show the American public or they don't.

The Founders believed Sunshine was the best disinfectant.

I call shennannigans on demands for a private hearing.  A private hearing is a waste of public resources for members of the Coo Coo Caucus to develop curated and manicured MAGA wank fodder for FoxNews, One America News, NewsMax, and pudcasts.

////00000////

D!ck pics from Hunter's laptop will be an irresistable topic of distraction.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.