Author Topic: Company you creep I flew on Epstein's jet twice and my ex had 'relationship' with Ghislaine Maxwell  (Read 161 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 RFK Jr. admits he twice flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s jet and wife had ‘relationship’ with Ghislaine Maxwell
By Social Links for Melissa Koenig
Published Dec. 6, 2023, 8:45 a.m. ET

Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. admitted he flew on late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet twice, not just once as he previously claimed — and that his then-wife had a “relationship” with madam Ghislaine Maxwell.

The independent candidate opened up about his ties to the notorious perv after being asked by Fox News’ Jesse Watters as he discussed his ethics late Tuesday.

“I was on Jeffrey Epstein’s jet two times,” Kennedy said of the jet widely dubbed the “Lolita Express” for its use in taking girls to the disgraced moneyman’s private island.

“I was on it in 1993 and I was on it in — and I went to Florida with my wife and two children to visit my mom over Easter,” he said, referring to his late ex-wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy, who died by suicide in 2012.

“My wife had some kind of relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell, and they offered us a ride to Palm Beach,” he said.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/06/news/rfk-jr-admits-he-flew-on-jeffrey-epsteins-jet-twice/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34