Author Topic: Trump said Biden will not be the Democrat nominee in 2024  (Read 250 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump said Biden will not be the Democrat nominee in 2024
« on: December 06, 2023, 03:29:24 pm »
December 6, 2023
Trump said Biden will not be the Democrat nominee in 2024
By Peter Barry Chowka

Last night, in his third town hall appearance on FOX News since last June, former President Donald Trump said he believes that President Joe Biden will not be the Democrat party’s nominee for president next year.

This was one of the two major takeaways from Trump’s hour-long sitdown with host Sean Hannity (actually closer to 35 minutes when the ad breaks and Hannity’s opening and closing comments were factored in).

The other one was Trump’s sarcastic reply to the claim repeated recently by the MSM, Democrats, and former Rep. Liz Cheney (RINO-WY), to wit, that Trump would, if he is re-elected, pose a threat to democracy and rule as a dictator.

In his introduction to the program, Hannity announced that he would question President Trump about the cacophony of voices attacking him as a future dictator.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/12/trump_said_biden_will_not_be_the_democrat_nominee_in_2024.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump said Biden will not be the Democrat nominee in 2024
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 03:42:13 pm »
Got to agree with him, as do a lot of us here.  I am guessing he will be easily 5%+ 0r - behind next Spring, as the dnc formulates contingency planning.

Watch for a medical induced crisis, just before or during the dim convention in Aug. 2024.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump said Biden will not be the Democrat nominee in 2024
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2023, 11:27:00 pm »
I was one of the first to predict this, quite some time back.

The only question is how they'll get him off of the ticket "so late".

Hence, what I predict will become "The Great Switcheroo" in Chicago next summer.
One for the history books.
Or... at least until The Party rewrites them, a la Winston Smith...