Author Topic: UN Climate Summit Includes Session On ‘Responsible Yachting’  (Read 234 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
UN Climate Summit Includes Session On ‘Responsible Yachting’
« on: December 06, 2023, 10:54:53 am »
UN Climate Summit Includes Session On ‘Responsible Yachting’

NICK POPE
CONTRIBUTOR
December 05, 2023

The United Nations (UN) climate summit, known as COP28, featured a Tuesday discussion on sustainable yachting.

The discussion centered on finding “a variety of technical solutions developed to make the yachting experience more responsible and sustainable,” according to its official COP28 website. The event, titled “Responsible Yachting. Today & Tomorrow,” was moderated by Nico Rosberg, a yacht-owning former race car driver, and organized by Sunreef Yacht, a company that builds custom yachts and luxury vessels.

The discussion also included “a conversation about electric, hybrid and hydrogen propulsion, battery technology, plant-based composites, bottom paints, modern photovoltaics, sustainable interior finishing, water management, energy management (and) air conditioning,” according to the event’s COP28 website.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/12/05/elite-climate-summit-united-nations-responsible-yachting/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: UN Climate Summit Includes Session On ‘Responsible Yachting’
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 10:55:34 am »
 :wtf:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online berdie

Re: UN Climate Summit Includes Session On ‘Responsible Yachting’
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2023, 09:02:52 pm »
After reading this, I will certainly be more climate conscious while I'm yachting. lol