Author Topic: Watch: UN fashion police’s ‘Runway to Net Zero’ event – UN’s keynote speaker says ‘It depends’ when  (Read 171 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: UN fashion police’s ‘Runway to Net Zero’ event – UN’s keynote speaker says ‘It depends’ when asked if ‘clothing should be limited to 3 new items per person’ to fight climate
By Marc Morano
December 5, 2023
8:00 am

DUBAI, Dec 6 (Climate Depot) – UN COP28 – Climate summit event on December 5, 2023 – “Pathway to Paris goals: Runway to net zero in the fashion industry” December 5, 2023, Dubai interview

COP 28: UN fashion police – Watch Marc Morano’s exclusive interview with fashionista Dame Ellen MacArthur.  Marc asked Dame Ellen at COP 28 about the “C40” Mayors group plan to limit you to three clothing purchases per year.

“It’s how they have access to the product,” MacArthur explained, “as much as the product itself. And there are different ways to have access to clothing products.”

Maybe the UN could create a clothing wait list modeled after the way the old East Germany distributed cars to the unconnected. It was very efficient. It only took 13 years to put you behind the wheel of a cramped little Trabant with a noisy two cycle engine.  You know, like your lawn mower.  Think how well that could work for a pair of coveralls or a prom dress.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/12/05/watch-morano-attends-un-climate-summits-runway-to-net-zero-in-fashlon-industry-event-uns-keynote-speaker-responds-it-depends-when-asked-if-clothing-be-limited-to-3-new-items-per-perso/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Let me see:

You need a certain style of clothing for flying on your private jet, for cruising on your ocean going yacht, for entertaining billionaires and politicians, for     (fill in the blanks)
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson