Author Topic: BREAKING: After Democrat @RepSummerLee (D-PA) said @Riley_Gaines_ engages in "transphobic bigotry"  (Read 865 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1732175813162705096
Um, shouldn't it be the 'Men' that face a gynecologic examination before they can participate in women's sports? By exam I mean a good firm kick in the crotch :silly: :silly: :silly:

Online mountaineer

That would be Rep. Summer Lee (Communist - Pa.).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
where have all the feminists gone?  In hiding?  Hands up. Dicks out.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1732175813162705096
Stupid. Athletes already undergo physicals before they are cleared to compete. I would think anyone who passed med school would be able to identify the dangly bits.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They're lined up for the shorthorn inspection...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
AOC claims women will face 'genital examinations' if biological men barred from female sports
=============================================================

You mean like this one............

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

The so-called feminists seem to care neither about American female athletes nor Israeli women and little girls being raped and mutilated by terrorists. One might tend to believe they're hypocrites.

Online mountaineer

After Democrat @RepSummerLee (D-PA) said @Riley_Gaines_ engages in "transphobic bigotry" by opposing boys in girls sports, Riley fired back by saying "if my testimony makes me transphobic then you are a misogynist."

Lee then moved to have her words taken down.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1732138612899078392

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
After Democrat @RepSummerLee (D-PA) said @Riley_Gaines_ engages in "transphobic bigotry" by opposing boys in girls sports, Riley fired back by saying "if my testimony makes me transphobic then you are a misogynist."

Lee then moved to have her words taken down.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1732138612899078392
I wonder, no I really don't, if this ignorant ass gives any thought to the Black girls who are hurt by transgenders in sports or the other ignorant ass AOC about Puerto Rican girls? I limit the comment to Black and Puerto Rican because I know neither of these two give a rats ass to begin with about 'White', Asian, or Hispanic(unless they are stealing across the border).

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Reason 83,645 to abhor liberals. Name-calling hypocrites.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Filthy Dem hatemongers.

Doesn't forcing women to share sports and sanitary facilities with mentally deranged men violate the principle of safety for female athletes?

Why do the needs of the few, or one, deranged fruitloop outweigh the needs of the many?

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Accuse, slur, and slander, but oh my pearls if you respond back to point out my hypocrisy I'm going to strike you from the record.
The Republic is lost.