Author Topic: North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum drops out of 2024 presidential race  (Read 232 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum drops out of 2024 presidential race

He had failed to qualify for the most recent Republican debate.
ByKelsey Walsh
December 4, 2023, 11:31 AM

Doug Burgum dropped out of the 2024 Republican presidential primary, his campaign announced on Monday.

"In community after community along this journey, we witnessed the best that America has to offer. We are deeply grateful for each and every person who supported us with their ideas, prayers, advocacy, encouragement and enthusiasm," Burgum said in a statement.

The North Dakota governor had emphasized three key issues on the trail -- the economy, energy and national security -- but failed to gain traction with GOP voters. He was polling last on the list of major candidates tracked by 538's national average and did not qualify for the most recent primary debate.

more
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/north-dakota-gov-doug-burgum-drops-2024-presidential/story?id=105358098
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum drops out of 2024 presidential race
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 02:38:28 pm »
I like the guy, he and had some of the best conservative positions, especially on the energy front.

But, had no chance.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum drops out of 2024 presidential race
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2023, 11:18:19 pm »
Catfish wrote:
"I like the guy, he and had some of the best conservative positions, especially on the energy front."

How about a position for him as Mr. Trump's Secretary of Energy?

There have been comments, many of them, to wit, where will Mr. Trump find anyone good enough to serve? Send this guy a draft notice...