Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: ‘We’re Beginning to Count and Record Climate-Related Deaths’  (Read 529 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hillary Clinton: ‘We’re Beginning to Count and Record Climate-Related Deaths’
By: Jason Walsh
December 5, 2023

Hillary Clinton We're Beginning to Count and Record Climate-Related Deaths
Twice failed presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, told attendees at the 28th annual United Nations climate conference (COP28) in Dubai that “climate change” related deaths are increasing, blaming it on extreme heat atrributed to “extreme heat”

Clinton suggested that climate-related deaths are being meticulously tallied, claiming they are already high’ and growing body count.

“We are seeing and beginning to pay attention and to count and record the deaths that are related to climate. And by far the biggest killer is extreme heat,” she said.

Clinton referenced a European heatwave, which she said was responsible for 61,000 deaths.

She also claimed climate change-related deaths are also gender-influenced.

https://www.dailyfetched.com/hillary-clinton-were-beginning-to-count-and-record-climate-related-deaths/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

What's the body count on Clinton-related deaths?  (I include their dog, Buddy, in that body count.)
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

How do you define a climate related death?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sure, if you play by Governor Newsome rules.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

More people have died in Jim McDougal's jail cell than have died from man-made climate change.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Very good question.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The same way they defined a COVID death. Just make it up on the spot. Pull it out of your butt.

Next, the government will start paying hospitals and clinic per "climate related death". Just like they did with COVID. Then watch the number of 'climate deaths' skyrocket.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
////00000////

What's the body count on Clinton-related deaths?  (I include their dog, Buddy, in that body count.)

My thought too.  I give her bonus points for being an expert on a body count.

Counting ever weather related death a Climate related fatality.  Come on Hitlerly, you can do better than that.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 06:38:12 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

The same way they defined a COVID death. Just make it up on the spot. Pull it out of your butt.

Next, the government will start paying hospitals and clinic per "climate related death". Just like they did with COVID. Then watch the number of 'climate deaths' skyrocket.

So if some dies of drowning, it’ll be labeled on their cause of death as “Rising water level due to climate change”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

So if some dies of drowning, it’ll be labeled on their cause of death as “Rising water level due to climate change”
Hurricanes, tornado, lightning storm, ice storm, fire storm, blizzard, heat stroke, avalanche, drunk and got lost on the way home froze to death, the dozens of homeless people who die every day from exposure, illegals dying of exposure on the border, all climate related deaths.

Like COVID, the death does not necessarily be from weather. If the sun was out, if it was cold or hot at the time of death, then the gunshot victims had a 'climate related' death. That is exactly the reason they changed 'global warming' to climate change. First, the climate is ALWAYS changing. It has changed back for forth for millions of years. Second, it is a heads I win, tails you lose, scenario. No matter what happens with the weather, the climate evangelists will claim they were right.

The WHO, the CDC, all government agencies have lost all credibility with the public with COVID. They can 'cry wolf' all they want to. Very few people are going to ever believe them again.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.