Author Topic: DeSantis unveils budget to cut government jobs, bolster education, debt repayment  (Read 6972 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

So what are Trump's?  Oh, never mind.  We already know.  His proposal is to spend spend spend like Biden.

You are kinder than I am.  Her 24/7 deflection and avoidance of addressing any of the left wing Trump issues?  From my POV, I'd just as soon ignore her.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

You are kinder than I am.  Her 24/7 deflection and avoidance of addressing any of the left wing Trump issues?  From my POV, I'd just as soon ignore her.

I have a difficult time allowing lies to go unchallenged.  Same goes for left-wing rhetoric posted on Conservative forums.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Cruz lost so much stature in my mind, when he caved in and started following Tumpy. How he gets that back remains to be seen. I don't want to have to say the same about DeSantis.

Same here... Trump lied about his family, wife, kids... how could you support such a dog and rationalize it as "just politics".
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Same here... Trump lied about his family, wife, kids... how could you support such a dog and rationalize it as "just politics".

Tump was democrat not that long ago.  Why is anyone surprised?

« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 07:38:02 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Cruz lost so much stature in my mind, when he caved in and started following Tumpy. How he gets that back remains to be seen. I don't want to have to say the same about DeSantis.

IMHO Cruz voted for Trump for one reason and one reason only (per the Glenn Beck interview and Beck was livid) and that was to ensure that conservatives justices. were seated in SCOTUS. Supposedly Cruz met with Trump and Trump gave him a list of possible candidates.  That is one reason I voted for Trump and the other reason was to ensure the Hillary didn't secure the presidency, nor did she get to decide the justices.

After Trump was elected Cruz supported him on issues that he felt were for the good of the country.  Cruz urged Trump to build the wall several times; Trump ignored Cruz's advice, not only on that issue but others.

I like Cruz and still support him, though I still agree with him that we need term limits, which would probably force him to step down.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Don't forget....   The MSM is so criminally complicit in the dim column, that while Rome burns, they are reporting on the happy wienier roast. And since so much of the sheeple rely on them.......

But that has already been shaken... Starting with Limbaugh. Their attempts at censorship aside, huge cracks have already formed in the propaganda machine.  And a clarion shout rises in dissent.  But I agree with the sentiment, surely I do.

Offline libertybele

It's his NY values that were instilled in him that I have a problem with.  He's a liberal.  He did display a lot of patriotism and some conservatism and had this country headed in the right direction, unfortunately his policies didn't stick.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

-  advance an ambitious tax and regulatory reform agenda to unleash American production, increase productivity and growth, and support our families, workers, and small businesses while lowering inflation.
 -  reverse Biden's job-crippling and ideological regulations and executive orders on Day One.
 -  work to not only extend the individual tax rates and further simplify the tax code, but also seek permanence.
 -  seek a more competitive tax system that incentivizes long-term, domestic investment over financial speculation and short-term returns while purging the code of K Street carveouts and loopholes.
 -  seek to make permanent full immediate expensing, maintain territoriality, and further strengthen base erosion measures to ensure corporations are investing in America.
 -  use all available Article II authority to restore accountability in the executive branch, move agencies out of DC and slash the bureaucratic state, restrict foreign lobbying and post-employment revolving doors by former government officials, and ban individual stock trading by members of Congress and executive branch officials.
 -  reverse the federal government's attempt to force people to buy electric vehicles. We will save the American automobile.
Ending Environmental, Social, and Governance Standards and Political Engineering by Large Investors
 -  strengthen rules governing fiduciary responsibilities, transparency requirements, and scrutiny of firms that manage public pension funds.
Restoring Merit and Respect for the Individual as the Central Criteria for Economic Advancement
 -  no longer incentivize useless degrees and courses with blanket government loans. To that end, he will make universities, not taxpayers, responsible for the loans their students accrue. He will also seek to allow student loans to be discharged through bankruptcy like any other loan.
 -  create a fair labor market by securing the border, enforcing our laws, eliminating chain migration and the diversity visa lottery, and limiting unskilled immigration.
 -  appoint a Chairman of the Federal Reserve who will focus on maintaining a stable dollar instead of the political pressures of the day. The Fed must focus on stable prices; it is not a social engineer and cannot be allowed to be an unaccountable economic central planner.
 -  ensure that the Federal Reserve does not implement a central bank digital currency to control the finances of hardworking Americans.  -  block any attempts to establish a Central Bank Digital Currency or any other policies that will move us closer to a social credit system.
Where Washington has sought to regulate and inhibit innovation such as Bitcoin and other new technologies,  -  protect entrepreneurship from central planners who seek to stifle what they cannot control.
 -  require "clear language" disclosures by banks and shadow banks to increase transparency and better track systemic risks.
 -  support community and regional banks that bolster the economic front lines of main street America
 -  protect cryptocurrencies and work to end politically driven debanking and financial doxing.
 -  be a new sheriff in town when it comes to spending, and he will not be afraid of using his veto pen. Our government programs as they exist today are wrought with waste, fraud, and abuse, and continue to be a major drag on our economy, our budget, and the flourishing of our citizens.
 -  use his Article II authority to prohibit federal grants to entities that engage in active discrimination through DEI or other unconstitutional initiatives.
 -

So what are Trump's?  Oh, never mind.  We already know.  His proposal is to spend spend spend like Biden.

He, heh, heh. SWEET. Now I can vote for that... ideologically speaking...  :beer:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
He, heh, heh. SWEET. Now I can vote for that... ideologically speaking...  :beer:

Wow, an hour has passed and RIV still has her tail between her legs without a response.   I guess the bat signal from the Freeper Mother Ship most be slower than usual .

Special props to @Hoodat for that "drop the mic" moment.

Online roamer_1

IMHO Cruz voted for Trump for one reason and one reason only (per the Glenn Beck interview and Beck was livid) and that was to ensure that conservatives justices. were seated in SCOTUS. Supposedly Cruz met with Trump and Trump gave him a list of possible candidates.  That is one reason I voted for Trump and the other reason was to ensure the Hillary didn't secure the presidency, nor did she get to decide the justices.

After Trump was elected Cruz supported him on issues that he felt were for the good of the country.  Cruz urged Trump to build the wall several times; Trump ignored Cruz's advice, not only on that issue but others.

I like Cruz and still support him, though I still agree with him that we need term limits, which would probably force him to step down.

Nope. Don't buy it. Look how Cruz voted on the stimulus packages. He twisted his thinking somehow during that campaign, and his votes show it.

Look, you could probably still talk me into voting for him. He knows the Right way. But like Pence (governorship), it's now questionable that he will stand fast and deliver.

Online roamer_1

Wow, an hour has passed and RIV still has her tail between her legs without a response.   I guess the bat signal from the Freeper Mother Ship most be slower than usual .

Special props to @Hoodat for that "drop the mic" moment.

There ain't a dang thing wrong with DeSantis' agenda. That was my point... and it IS a mic drop moment, because at least in spirit, it is inarguable.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And almost eight years later, not a single one of them can point out anything that Ted Cruz lied about.  Not a single one.  It is they who are the liars.

@Hoodat

Has he ever came out and claimed he is a hetrosexual?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

You can't possibly be THAT stupid.

Back then Trump was a businessman living in NYC and his focus was on making money. The Dims held the reigns to government contracts and laws,so he went with the "team" that would bring him the most profits.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@catfish1957

Back then Trump was a businessman living in NYC and his focus was on making money. The Dims held the reigns to government contracts and laws,so he went with the "team" that would bring him the most profits.

Prove the photo didn't happen numbnuts.

And that Tumpy wasn't a democrat as late as the ;90's.  Otherwise GFY

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Prove the photo didn't happen numbnuts.

And that Tumpy wasn't a democrat as late as the ;90's.  Otherwise GFY

@catfish1957

You GFU,dumb ass.

Buy you books,send you to schools,and you are still a border-line retard who is unable to reason.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What are Ron's proposals for the federal budget?
Well we all know Trumps, spend our rear ends into oblivion **nononono*

Offline Hoodat

And that Tumpy wasn't a democrat as late as the ;90's.

It went way past that.  In 2010, he gave $10k to the New York Democrat Party.  He gave $5,800 to Kristen Gillibrand, $3,000 to Chuck Schumer, and $2,000 to Anthony Weiner.  In 2011, he gave $5,000 to Kamala Harris and another $1,000 in 2013.  In 2020, $1,000 each to Mark Kelly and John Hickenlooper.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

@Hoodat

Has he ever came out and claimed he is a hetrosexual?
JeeezUS what a lame grade school response, I guess that's to be expected considering the source **nononono*

Offline GtHawk

@catfish1957

You sure spend a lot of time defending some A-Hole you claim you wouldn't even invite in your house :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline GtHawk

@catfish1957

You GFU,dumb ass.

Buy you books,send you to schools,and you are still a border-line retard who is unable to reason.
So you got nuthin  :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
You sure spend a lot of time defending some A-Hole you claim you wouldn't even invite in your house :silly: :silly: :silly:

Sometimes I have to consider who I am talking to, and take that in account. The poor guy has had a tough life, and sometimes my empathy meter drops a tad lower than I should allow it to.

Offline libertybele

What are Ron's proposals for the federal budget?

It's quite lengthy @Right_in_Virginia  BTW -- besides spending us into oblivion again what is Trump's proposal for the federal budget. DeSantis has a proven track record ... and Trump has a track record as well.

https://rondesantis.com/mission/Declaration-of-economic-independence/
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 10:48:45 pm by libertybele »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@GtHawk

I know none of you DeSanctimonious groupies have a hard time understanding not lusting after a candidate,but SOME of us put the future well-being of America ahead of personal biases.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits