Author Topic: DeSantis unveils budget to cut government jobs, bolster education, debt repayment  (Read 6987 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
  I know yall think of me as a Stoner, a forgetful person of low intelligence (as I was called today)  wink777  BUT I can still remember when @sneakypete didn't particularly like Trump. 

Sure, we all change~ it's a given with the passage of Time. So, here is some year of the Cat.

Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat (Lyrics)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UuD3wUcRUY

I promised @Gefn

@corbe I use to sing this to my kitties along with "What's new pussycat?"
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
  I know yall think of me as a Stoner, a forgetful person of low intelligence (as I was called today)  wink777  BUT I can still remember when @sneakypete didn't particularly like Trump.

Sure, we all change~ it's a given with the passage of Time. So, here is some year of the Cat.

Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat (Lyrics)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UuD3wUcRUY

I promised @Gefn

@corbe

I don't like him now.

WTH does liking someone have to do with supporting a candidate because you think that candidate happens to be the best choice for President?

I want to see him elected because I see him as being our best/only  chance to save America for at least another 4 years.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

Haven’t you heard?

He doesn’t like Donald Trump. We all know that’s bullshit but if he likes Donald Trump that’s OK. But don’t tell people that he doesn’t like Trump, but then every time someone’s critical of Trump attack that person on a personal level.

@Is this a Presidential election,or  picking "besties" for a kindergarten party?

How freaking old ARE you people?

The goal here SHOULD be to try to  get a candidate elected who  will try to save America from the globalists,not pick a boyfriend for your sister.

Grow the bleep UP!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 12:40:41 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   I don't hate the Man, I'm above the concept of hate. 

But if he loses the Election because 50% of his support dropped out upon his 'CONVICTED OF A FELONY', just 1 of 95, that leaves the GOP exactly where the dems wanted US.

Just HOW would that be Trump's fault? After all,the Dims aren't done yet trying  to  dig up more bogus charges to keep him from being elected.

Trump is the ONLY candidate that scares the hell out of the Dims,yet you people act  like  he is a direct descendant of Satan.

Thank you Trumpers and don't let me forget, for screwing US out of 7 years of President Cruz.

Really? WHEN did Cruz announce he was going to be running?

He  is the only potential candidate that I can MAYBE see me voting for instead of Trump.

Online LMAO

@Is this a Presidential election,or  picking "besties" for a kindergarten party?

How freaking old ARE you people?

The goal here SHOULD be to try to  get a candidate elected who  will try to save America from the globalists,not pick a boyfriend for your sister.

Grow the bleep UP!

Very defensive you are. We obviously hit a nerve.

There was a time a while back that you thought RDS would make a good follow up after Donald Trump. It wasn’t until Donald Trump told you he was bad that you changed your mind.

Did Trump save America when he was president? And what you define as saving America is different than another voter’s definition

So…keeping on telling us you don’t like Trump. No one believes it. I doubt you even do
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 12:56:33 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Very defensive you are. We obviously hit a nerve.

@LMAO

As usual,you are as clueless as Biden.

When anyone makes fun of Trump, your reaction is to go after that person.

Duhhhh! You are "making fun" of the ONLY  candidate that will stand up to the left and the mushy moderates,and having hissy fits when anyone makes similar remarks about the losers you love.

That similar to a girl who defends her boyfriend. That’s why you’re so threatened of Ron DeSantis being in the race.

AMERICA and free people everywhere are threatened by the mere fact that poser is even running for the office of President,yet you the rest of the DeSanctimonious  groupies practically have orgasms every time he appears in public

There was a while that you thought he would make a good vice president or a good follow up after Donald Trump. It wasn’t until Donald Trump told you he was bad that you changed your mind.

No,what made me change  my mind about him was learning more about him,including how  he stabbed Trump  in the back in a vain effort to run  for President.

And since you can never really define what  saving America looks like, it appears your choices purely emotional

I sincerely  hope  you were looking into a mirror when you typed that.

Did Trump save America when he was president?

No,and he won't  "save America" this time if he gets elected. NOBODY can do that in just 4 short years. He CAN,and I think  he WILL do everything he can do to get things rolling in that direction,though. He ego demands that for the history books.

ALL Trump can do is try to get America set on the road towards recovery by whoever follows him after 4 years.

And what you define as saving America is different than another voter’s definition

That's true.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 01:05:20 am by sneakypete »

Online LMAO

lol…

Donald Trump did not stand up to the left. He may have sent out some nasty tweets about them. But when it came to the likes of Schumer and Pelosi, he folded

« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 01:13:13 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

lol…

Donald Trump did not stand up to the left. He may have sent out some nasty tweets about them. But when it came to the likes of Schumer and Pelosi, he folded

That's right... set all the theater aside and look where the rubber hits the road. You will find it to be true.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
lol…

@LMAO

It is a waste  of time trying to reason with  groupies,so I am mostly going to allow you to rant and expose yourselves for the fools that you are.

Online LMAO

@LMAO

It is a waste  of time trying to reason with  groupies,so I am mostly going to allow you to rant and expose yourselves for the fools that you are.

In other words, you concede defeat. Your only resort is to lash out and storm away.

Trump inherited a growing economy. He left office with it in shambles and laid the groundwork for inflation

And he’s promising more

I say no to four more years of that. I’m willing to give another Republican a shot. And if Ron DeSantis were to win the White House and follow the same fiscal and monetary policies as Donald Trump, I would not vote for him for a second term

You’re willing to put up with four more years of that just so you can have the satisfaction of owning the libs
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 01:18:06 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

That's right... set all the theater aside and look where the rubber hits the road. You will find it to be true.

What DeSantis is doing here is the exact remedy that’s needed on the federal level. Even if Congress fights spending cuts and overrides Presidental vetoes, it’s a fight that’s necessary. I can’t find anywhere were a country devaluing its currency didn’t lead to inflation.

MAGAs can’t lay claim to this. Their guy helped blow up the budget and money supply. Biden’s budget deficits are approaching $2 trillion. That’s the deficit. MAGA can’t attack this low hanging fruit because of what their guy did.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 01:32:17 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Hoodat

Duhhhh! You are "making fun" of the ONLY  candidate that will stand up to the left

You mean 'stand with the left'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

And really what did that get him?

He sided with Democrats over congressional Republicans over Covid stimulus and the Democrats still hated him
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 01:37:26 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

What DeSantis is doing here is the exact remedy that’s needed on the federal level. Even if Congress fights spending cuts and overrides Presidental vetoes, it’s a fight that’s necessary. I can’t find anywhere were a country devaluing its currency didn’t lead to inflation.

MAGAs can’t lay claim to this. Their guy helped blow up the budget and money supply. Biden’s budget deficits are approaching $2 trillion. That’s the deficit. MAGA can’t attack this low hanging fruit because of what their guy did.

*FACTS*

...and you'll get no challenge... but someone will be along soon to tell you you're a poopeyhead.
 :laugh: :beer:

Online roamer_1

Huh. Musta been a typo...  :laugh:

Online LMAO

I will be voting for Ron DeSantis in the primary

Should by some miracle he wins the GOP nomination, I would like to hear a lot more emphasis on the size of government and fiscal and monetary policy and how it’s tied into loss of freedom and lower standard of living and less on woke politics

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

I will be voting for Ron DeSantis in the primary

Should by some miracle he wins the GOP nomination, I would like to hear a lot more emphasis on the size of government and fiscal and monetary policy and how it’s tied into loss of freedom and lower standard of living and less on woke politics

I don't think it will happen that way... Though I do believe he thinks that way, as this OP indicates.

But he's a woke bulldog, and I think he's gonna worry that bone. Which suits me fine, because that's the same thing in the end...

We'll have to see if he can walk and chew gum at the same time.  happy77

Online LMAO

*FACTS*

...and you'll get no challenge... but someone will be along soon to tell you you're a poopeyhead.
 :laugh: :beer:

I prefer “Dey do ron ron” De Sanctimonious groupie line, myself :tongue2:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 01:59:16 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

I don't think it will happen that way... Though I do believe he thinks that way, as this OP indicates.

But he's a woke bulldog, and I think he's gonna worry that bone. Which suits me fine, because that's the same thing in the end...

We'll have to see if he can walk and chew gum at the same time.  happy77

I will be voting for him as well in the primary. He has a proven track record as governor. I've lived here over 30 years and he is by far the best governor FL has experienced. He is a strong fiscal conservative; true to his conservative principles.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

lol…

Donald Trump donations to Chuck Schumer:

2/25/1999$1000

9/23/1999$250

11/5/1996$1000

2/25/1999$900

12/11/2009$400

1/7/2004$1000

5/23/2000$750

5/20/2009$2000

4/7/2010$1000

12/11/2009$1600
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

I will be voting for him as well in the primary. He has a proven track record as governor. I've lived here over 30 years and he is by far the best governor FL has experienced. He is a strong fiscal conservative; true to his conservative principles.

Absolutely agree. He has my endorsement, and is the only one in the field that I will vote for  :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In other words, you concede defeat. Your only resort is to lash out and storm away.

@LMAO

See? Even YOU know you are wrong,and overcompensating to try to make up for it .

Your hatred for Rude Orange RICH Man controls your life. He lives in your head 24/7.

Online LMAO

@LMAO

See? Even YOU know you are wrong,and overcompensating to try to make up for it .

Your hatred for Rude Orange RICH Man controls your life. He lives in your head 24/7.

Lol

I have no idea what this statement even means, but you do so more power to you

Barry Goldwater

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Lol

I have no idea what this statement even means, but you do so more power to you

Delusion isn't a pretty thing.   That's why on most days, I avoid him like the plague.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.