Author Topic: This is not freedom, America: The profit incentives driving the American police state  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is not freedom, America: The profit incentives driving the American police state
12/04/2023 // News Editors // 550 Views

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.” ? Frédéric Bastiat, French economist
(Article by John & Nisha Whitehead republished from Rutherford.org)

Pay no heed to the circus politics coming out of Washington DC. It’s just more of the same grandstanding by tone-deaf politicians oblivious to the plight of the citizenry.

Don’t allow yourselves to be distracted by the competing news headlines cataloging the antics of the ruling classes. While they are full of sound and fury, they are utterly lacking in substance.

Tune out the blaring noise of meaningless babble. It is intended to drown out the very real menace of a government which is consumed with squeezing every last penny out of the population.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-12-04-profic-incemtives-driving-american-politce-state.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson