Author Topic: Forced EV Transition Customers won’t buy EV’s say 3,882 car dealers to Joe Biden  (Read 208 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Forced EV Transition Customers won’t buy EV’s say 3,882 car dealers to Joe Biden
Car Crash, Fantasy, city of doom.

By Jo Nova

Joe Biden wants half of all cars to be EV’s by 2030 to stop the storms, but customers have other plans

Such is the dour mood in sales yards, it only took three weeks to get nearly 4,000 dealers across the USA to sign on. Their joint letter to Joe Biden informs him electric vehicles are piling up in their sale yards. And even though the prices have been cut and subsidies applied — it’s still not enough. They plead with him to slow down with the EV mandates.

Rich Democrats buy EV’s but the poor and middle class can’t afford them, the charging infrastructure is not there and the grids can’t cope. If the price of traditional cars is forced up artificially to effectively subsidize and “meet” the EV Diktat, presumably most customers just won’t buy new cars at all.

Right now in the EV vision, sales are supposed to be accelerating:

Car Dealers to Biden: EVs Aren’t Selling

https://joannenova.com.au/2023/12/stop-the-mandates-customers-wont-buy-evs-say-3882-car-dealers-to-joe-biden/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=stop-the-mandates-customers-wont-buy-evs-say-3882-car-dealers-to-joe-biden
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have no idea how this business model works at the procurement level, but were their arm's twisted?

One ECON 101 concept I do understand is "Supply/Demand".  And good business practioners have these issues worked out in advance.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.