Author Topic: Suspected serial killer arrested for murdering 3 sleeping homeless men in Los Angeles during four-da  (Read 254 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Suspected serial killer arrested for murdering 3 sleeping homeless men in Los Angeles during four-day killing spree: cops
By Social Links forKatherine Donlevy
Published Dec. 2, 2023, 8:20 p.m. ET

A suspected serial killer believed to be responsible for slaughtering three homeless people on the streets of Los Angeles was identified Saturday — after investigators realized he was already in custody for a separate, fourth murder.

Convicted felon Jerrid Joseph Powell, 33, allegedly shot the three vulnerable men as they slept as well as a fourth man — who was not homeless — in a botched burglary during a violent four-day killing spree, police said.

Powell was arrested Wednesday for the burglary gone wrong and on Saturday, investigators connected him to the murders of the homeless individuals.

The news comes just one day after city officials announced an urgent plea for unhoused people to be on high alert for a killer “preying on the unhoused.”

“Twenty-four hours ago we announced there was a killer on the loose. Now he is in custody,” Mayor Karen Bass said at a press briefing.

https://nypost.com/2023/12/02/news/man-arrested-for-killing-3-homeless-people-on-los-angeles-streets/
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 06:19:01 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
In Los Angeles?  He'll be released on his own recognizance, won't he?  After all, he made room for three more illegal immigrants. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Kill three homeless Americans, let in 300 more illegals.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Jerrod Powell: