Author Topic: Biden's war on faith and family continues  (Read 217 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden's war on faith and family continues
« on: December 04, 2023, 11:12:23 am »
Biden's war on faith and family continues
Story by Washington Examiner  •
6h

Pushing back against the Biden administration’s radical identity politics, 19 state attorneys general and numerous conservative and religious organizations this week stood up for religious liberty and for long-standing, effective child adoption services. Good. The Biden proposal at issue is pernicious.

As succinctly put by Advancing American Freedom, a think tank founded by former Vice President Mike Pence, the proposal “would violate the religious freedom of foster care families and ultimately make the shortage of families working within the foster care system worse.”

Nov. 27 was the deadline for comments about the “Safe and Appropriate Foster Care Placement Requirements,” a rule proposed by President Joe Biden’s Administration for Children and Families, which is part of the Department of Health and Human Services. It is yet another manifestation of the Left’s obsession with sexual behaviors and “identities.” It would prevent states from using child adoption agencies, most of them faith-based, that do not accept leftist dogma about clothing choices and “pronouns” for “children in foster care who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or questioning, intersex, as well as children who are non-binary, or have non-conforming gender identity or expression.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-s-war-on-faith-and-family-continues/ar-AA1kX1aq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=435a93bb78804f6d869fcf5df8cba02b&ei=28
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson