Author Topic: Trust Hamas?  (Read 187 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Trust Hamas?
« on: December 03, 2023, 06:03:10 pm »

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out" —David Horowitz
David Horowitz Freedom Center logo
Trust Hamas?
"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."
December 1, 2023 by Allen West 5 Comments

Newsletter

“Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.” — George Santayana

There are many who have been advocating for and praising the so-called “ceasefire” agreement between Israel and the Islamic terrorist organization Hamas. I know that the families of those held hostage want to have their loved ones released back to them, especially the elderly and little children. How utterly savage and barbaric, but that is to be expected from a terrorist organization whose existence is dedicated to the extermination and eradication of the Jewish people and their homeland . . . a continuation of Adolf Hitler’s final solution policy. I find it unconscionable that the Western “useful idiots” — a reference coined by Vladimir Lenin — vehemently call everyone racists and Nazis yet would align themselves in support of an organization that embraces those despicable qualities.

Israel has agreed to release some 150 Hamas terrorists for 50 Israelis, including several American hostages. There can be no doubt that the ceasefire is less about releasing hostages than providing Hamas an opportunity to rearm, refit, reposition, and realign for the ongoing assault waged against it. The demand of Hamas should, must, be that all hostages are released and that they only get a window of 12 hours upon which to do so . . . not four days. Why would anyone trust Hamas, or for that sake, any Islamic terrorist organization? History tells us why we should not.

It was 628 AD when Muhammad returned seeking conquest and victory in Mecca. He had fled Mecca, in what is called the Al-Hijra, to Medina. It was there that Muhammad began building his force, circa 622 AD. It was his full intent to return and overtake Mecca. As he arrived on the battlefield, he realized that his objective would not be achievable at that time. He did not possess the requisite strength for victory. Therefore, Muhammad went into agreement with the Quraysh tribe for peace. It was called the Treaty of Hudaybiyya. Once Muhammad attained the necessary military force, he broke the treaty that he had brokered resulting in the massacre of the Quraysh. The conflict between Muhammad and the Quraysh had been due to the former’s incessant attacks against them and their caravans.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/trust-hamas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson