Author Topic: Nazis, Muslims and the Jews  (Read 204 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nazis, Muslims and the Jews
« on: December 03, 2023, 05:57:49 pm »
Nazis, Muslims and the Jews
Did Nazis carry out the horrific Oct 7th massacre?
December 1, 2023 by Mordechai Nisan 47 Comments

Newsletter

One of the most accurate aspects about Israel’s war with Hamas in Gaza is the use of the word Nazi to describe the terrorist enemy. No other label or historical parallel could capture the chilling ferocious madness – but not scope – of Palestinian butchery of Israelis. The Nazi vilification epithet has now become conventional Israeli discourse in public and media circles with the vivid revelation – in words and photos – of Palestinian savagery and barbarism by Hamas on October 7. Hamas terrorists, without an ounce of inhibition or remorse, shot youth in cold blood at the music festival at Re’im, burnt and beheaded Jews, vaunting their sadistic impulses upon children, men, and the elderly – raping women and girls. They decapitated a baby cut from the mother’s womb in front of her eyes. The pyromaniacs set fire to homes, barns and cars.

Nazis and Jews

The murder of approximately 1,200 Israelis in an orgy of bloodshed evoked the sensation that Nazis carried out such a horrific massacre of helpless Jews on that ‘Black Saturday’ on Gaza’s border. Decades of Palestinian terrorism upgraded from stoning and stabbing Jews to the diabolical nightmare of Nazi crematoria – burning Jewish people alive. Later, in a child’s room in Gaza, Israeli soldiers came upon an Arabic translation of Mein Kampf, Hitler’s bible. The kidnapping of 241 Israelis to Gaza became an additional chilling chapter of this unparalleled ordeal.

Are the Palestinians Nazis by ideology?

https://www.frontpagemag.com/nazis-muslims-and-the-jews/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Nazis, Muslims and the Jews
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2023, 05:59:51 pm »
Hamas Nazis’ Atrocities Against Israeli Women Met With Deafening Silence
Will the International Criminal Court prosecute for war crimes - or blame the victims?

https://www.frontpagemag.com/hamas-nazis-atrocities-against-israeli-women-met-with-deafening-silence/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson