Author Topic: Speaker Johnson: We Have The Votes to Launch Full Impeachment Inquiry into Joe Biden  (Read 241 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Speaker Johnson: We Have The Votes to Launch Full Impeachment Inquiry into Joe Biden
MATT MARGOLIS | 12:27 PM ON DECEMBER 02, 2023

Despite months of investigations uncovering the secrets of the Biden Crime Family, a full-fledge impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden has been in doubt, as several Republicans have expressed reluctance to move forward with an inquiry, claiming, among other things, that not enough evidence has been uncovered yet.

Well, I guess enough wobbly Republicans have become convinced by the evidence because, according to House Speaker Mike Johnson, the GOP appears to have the votes to launch a formal inquiry.

“I believe we will,” Johnson said during an interview on "Fox & Friends Weekend" on Fox News. “I suspect no Democrats will assist in this effort, but they should.”

Johnson argued that the inquiry is a "necessary step" and that he thinks it is "something we have to do at this juncture."

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2023/12/02/speaker-johnson-we-have-the-votes-to-launch-full-impeachment-inquiry-into-joe-biden-n4924422
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
In the Republican party in congress, the women have bigger cajones than the men, so it won't happen. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson