Author Topic: Inside the Woke Air Force  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Inside the Woke Air Force
« on: December 03, 2023, 05:28:59 pm »
December 2, 2023
Inside the Woke Air Force
By Josh Culper

Nearly two decades ago, I left my hometown for Lackland Air Force Base.  Every enlisted airman since 1968 has completed Basic Military Training at this historic base in the Alamo City.  First, trainees work to graduate from being a “rainbow,” referring to the mixed colors of their civilian clothing, which involves getting a free haircut, getting new uniforms, and learning how to move in a formation.  Trainees are further unified by reminders from military training instructors that they are no longer “back on the block,” and from here on out, they “all bleed blue!”

Trainees from across America are honed into a team of airmen.  The military has always excelled at forming our diverse citizenry into a unified force — it embraced “E pluribus unum.”  However, the U.S. Air Force is currently indoctrinating airmen in neo-Marxist ideology and creating activists thorough its Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity (DIE) programs.

Some will push back and claim that DIE is simply about being inclusive of diverse viewpoints, and if this were the case, there would be little controversy.  Yet when senior leaders discuss diversity, as in DIE, the word has a neo-Marxist meaning.  Herbert Marcuse in his 1969 “Essay on Liberation“ stated the following: “the familiar (used and abused) vocabulary of freedom, justice, and equality could thus obtain not only new meaning but also new reality,” with a “methodical subversion of the linguistic of the Establishment.”  Today, diversity as part of DIE is in line with Marcuse’s subversive definition, which is used in Critical Theory and its offspring, intersectionality.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/inside_the_woke_air_force.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson