Author Topic: The AI military race is led by American tech. Is there a challenger?  (Read 202 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The AI military race is led by American tech. Is there a challenger?
America calls and raises the AI bet with the B-21 Raider stealth bomber. Will its adversaries fold?

Amal Jos Chacko
Published: Dec 01, 2023 12:21 PM EST

The B-21 Raider nuclear stealth bomber, the United States Air Force’s pride and joy, recently took to the Californian skies for its inaugural flight on November 10.

This incident, whose timing peculiarly lined up with Chinese Premier Xi Jinping’s visit to the United States, caused China to suddenly change tact and want to talk about nukes and AI.

But why?

More than just a marvel of engineering, the B-21 marks a new frontier in military technology, combining physical prowess with advanced artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities. Experts suggest that the B-21 Raider's AI-driven software is pivotal for its design, testing, and mission flexibility.

https://interestingengineering.com/military/us-ai-nuclear-bomber-adversaries-scrambling
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The AI military race is led by American tech. Is there a challenger?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2023, 04:56:34 pm »
lol...

The Chicoms are utterly the gold standard of IP theft and exploitation.  I give them 2-4 years before they pilfer any tech in this area we might have an advantage. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.