Author Topic: The 'Poop Map' Debate Should Be The Standard.. Derek Hunter  (Read 205 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The 'Poop Map' Debate Should Be The Standard.. Derek Hunter
« on: December 03, 2023, 04:34:12 pm »
The 'Poop Map' Debate Should Be The Standard
Derek Hunter

I, along with five and a half million Americans, watched the “great debate” between Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and California Governor Gavin Newsom with great anticipation. OK, maybe that’s overstating it a bit – it was a political debate, not the premier of a movie I’d been looking forward to all year – but I was mildly excited. And it was justified. While Newsom wouldn’t answer a single question directly, at least he showed up to a place you wouldn’t normally expect a Democrat to show up to, so for that, he should get some credit. More than that, every other politician who wouldn’t should get scorn. These people seek power over us; they should be willing to go wherever “we” are, regardless of whether or not it’s a safe space for them. Debates and questioning by people who disagree with people seeking or holding political office should be the rule, not the exception.

Why is it acceptable for politicians to only face questions from “reporters” and television hosts who agree with them? I get that they don’t think they’d get a “fair shake” from some people, but that shouldn’t matter. I wouldn’t have voted for Joe Biden for anything, but he’s still the President of the United States, and as such, he is my President, too. Not my choice, but my President. Is he not responsible to me, too?

I know the left pioneered the stupid idea of a President not being “my President” under George W. Bush, but they pioneered so many stupid ideas we don’t embrace; why have we accepted this one?

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/12/03/the-poop-map-debate-should-be-the-standard-n2631924
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The 'Poop Map' Debate Should Be The Standard.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2023, 04:37:02 pm »
As much grief as I give Hannity, he acutally pulled off a better debate than the stuff we have been seeing from RNC sponsored shit shows.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.