Author Topic: TX Gov. Abbott: 70,000 More Migrants Coming to DC, NYC, Chicago, More.  (Read 184 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TX Gov. Abbott: 70,000 More Migrants Coming to DC, NYC, Chicago, More.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott has announced plans to send nearly 70,000 migrants to Democrat-run ‘sanctuary cities’ across the United States as his state continues to bear the brunt of the crisis at the U.S. southern border. In a post on X (formerly Twitter), Gov. Abbott said his administration will send over 12,500 migrants to Washington, D.C., 25,000 to New York City, 20,000 to Chicago, 3,200 to Philadelphia, 7,400 to Denver, and 1,100 to Los Angeles. The Texas Governor warned President Joe Biden he will continue busing migrants out of Texas until the southern border is secured.

The National Pulse previously reported Texas had already bused 50,000 migrants to ‘sanctuary cities’ this past September as part of Gov. Abbott’s Operation Lone Star. Earlier this year, the Texas state government launched a portal where Americans can donate to fund the busing effort. As of May 11, 2023 nearly $500,000 in donations have been dedicated to what the Governor’s office calls “Border Transportation Funding.”

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/11/30/tx-gov-abbott-70000-more-migrants-coming-to-dc-nyc-chicago-more/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson