Author Topic: Las Vegas Teen Converts to Islam, Plots ‘Lone Wolf Operations Against Enemies of Allah’  (Read 144 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Las Vegas Teen Converts to Islam, Plots ‘Lone Wolf Operations Against Enemies of Allah’
Robert Spencer | 11:11 AM on December 02, 2023

Islam is enjoying a vogue among young woke leftists that it has never enjoyed among any group in the Western world before, but recent news out of Las Vegas should remind us, and the Muhammad-crazed new converts, that there is a downside.

Las Vegas’ KLAS reported Friday that “Las Vegas police and the FBI thwarted a potential terror plot involving a 16-year-old.” Hey, bravo, FBI! Mighty good of you folks to tear yourselves away from hunting for Jan. 6 “insurrectionists” and “white supremacist terrorists” to investigate an actual terror threat! Sure, you guys are having great fun immersing yourselves in fantasy and heavily politicized propaganda, but it was great to see you take a break from all that and do some actual work!

If they really did any, that is. It was the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) that held a press conference Friday to give the details of the investigation. An LVMPD official displayed a message that the teen had posted on a social media platform, which said: “Peace be upon all brothers who see this. I am here to announce that I will be starting lone wolf operations in Las Vegas against the enemies of Allah. I ask you to make Dua [prayers] for victory. I am a supporter of the Islamic State, and I will make sure the Zionists in this city know it.” Along with this message, the post featured an image of the flag of the Islamic State (ISIS).

more
https://pjmedia.com/robert-spencer/2023/12/02/las-vegas-teen-converts-to-islam-plots-lone-wolf-operations-against-enemies-of-allah-n4924426
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34