Author Topic: Donald Trump: Man in the Arena  (Read 180 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump: Man in the Arena
« on: December 03, 2023, 02:51:26 pm »
December 3, 2023
Donald Trump: Man in the Arena
By J.B. Shurk

Sundance, that tireless intellectual warrior standing guard over at The Conservative Treehouse, occasionally jeers: “You ‘conservative pundits’ still don’t get it.  Trump isn’t our candidate.  He’s our murder weapon.  And the GOP is our victim.” 

Recently, he returned to that refrain after highlighting an interview in which Mitt Romney announced his intention to vote for a Democrat unless Republican primary voters nominated Chris Christie, Nikki Haley, or Ron DeSantis for president.  Given that Romney tried to remove President Trump from office for Joe Biden’s quid-pro-quo crimes in Ukraine and elsewhere, his continued betrayal of grassroots voters is no surprise.  Still, considering how many ordinary Republicans held their collective nose to vote for John McCain in 2008 and then for Ol’ Pierre Delecto four years later, it would be nice to think Establishment Republicans could be convinced to show some reciprocal respect for their voters’ wishes.

Professional Republicans’ sustained contempt for the electorate has been infuriating.  For this reason, there was a time when candidate Donald Trump was more “murder weapon” than presidential dynamo in my mind.  I loved what he had to say in the lead-up to the 2016 election, and I believed he was a breath of fresh air in an otherwise stale political pantomime.  However, confronted with the Establishment’s absurd attempt to saddle voters with another Bush or Clinton eight years ago, voting for Trump felt, first and foremost, like swinging a sledgehammer through a mold-laden Uniparty wall in dire need of being knocked down.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/donald_trump_man_in_the_arena.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Donald Trump: Man in the Arena
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2023, 03:01:14 pm »
As great as Rush Limbaugh was, Tump wouldn't have never gotten enough traction to get near where he did without him.

El Rushbo....  Sadly, this will be your largest and most lasting legacy

It is still bizarre that I have to make comments like this.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.