Author Topic: Trump to take money from college endowments for government-run "American Academy"  (Read 5571 times)

Offline roamer_1

This has all been explained to the MAGAs and you’d have better luck explaining economics to the wildlife in your neck of the woods

Both MAGA and Progressives believe in Modern Monetary Theory despite seeing the results of such in the real world. Several years ago, the MAGA king himself claimed we can never default because we can print the money we need

It offends me by the way, that 'MAGA' has been so defamed... The acronym and the slogan I mean... Stolen from a great man.

Offline LMAO

How quickly and conveniently we forget the errors of Trump's ways. You called me on the carpet on my comments and when I respond and respond again with a link provided to prove my point .... then you want to agree to disagree.

As you wish @Right_in_Virginia

Peace.

You did your part

I’ve learned that you can present the facts to people but you can’t make them accept them
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 07:11:54 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You did your part

I’ve learned that you can present to facts to people but you can’t make them accept them

Their ability to deflect hard questions about Trump here is becoming commonplace.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
With all the bawling about Trump, you would think Trump was in office, and Biden was on the outside looking in.
WOKE stooge effect in full force!  So equal And 'fair', like our people still held hostage while democrats cry 'fair for vicious cruel terrorist enslaving muslims.
The WOKE whores of hell are active indeed!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions