Author Topic: 7 downed airmen’s locations unknown days after Osprey crash near Japan  (Read 355 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
7 downed airmen’s locations unknown days after Osprey crash near Japan
By Rachel S. Cohen, Mari Yamaguchi, The Associated Press and Tara Copp, AP
 Dec 1, 12:19 PM

crashed off Yakushima, Kagoshima prefecture, southern Japan, Dec. 1, 2023. (Kyodo News via AP)
Seven U.S. troops remained missing Friday amid a massive search-and-rescue effort to recover airmen whose CV-22 Osprey aircraft went down off the coast of Japan on Wednesday.

The remains of one airman from the eight-person crew has been recovered, the Air Force confirmed in a news release early Friday morning. The military has declared the remaining airmen in “DUSTWUN” status, or “duty status — whereabouts unknown.”

Several military and civilian search-and-rescue units are scouring the water and coastline around the island of Yakushima, Japan, where the tiltrotor Osprey crashed during a training mission, the Air Force said. The cause of the mishap remains unknown.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-air-force/2023/12/01/7-downed-airmens-locations-unknown-days-after-osprey-crash-near-japan/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: 7 downed airmen’s locations unknown days after Osprey crash near Japan
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 09:30:52 pm »
Ospreys have been killing Marines since they started testing them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 09:37:15 pm »
Ospreys have been killing Marines since they started testing them.

It seems to me that helicopters in general have killed quite a few of our troops. :shrug:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2023, 06:51:05 am »

It seems to me that helicopters in general have killed quite a few of our troops. :shrug:
It seems to me that when we are dabbling in some conflict more special forces troops die in helo crashes and training accidents.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis