Author Topic: Attorney General Calls Out Biden Admin Plan That Would Effectively Ban Christians From Fostering Chi  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Attorney General Calls Out Biden Admin Plan That Would Effectively Ban Christians From Fostering Children
© Provided by State Of The Union

Aproposed rule by the Biden administration that would require foster parents to adhere to a child’s chosen gender identity, potentially excluding faithful Christian families, has come under major criticism.

Republican attorneys general have criticized the proposal, arguing it violates religious freedom and would harm the foster care system.

Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall wrote that it “violates the Constitution and discriminates against people who practice the Christian faith.” (Trending: Chilling Surveillance Program Under Biden Exposed)

“The proposed rule infringes on the freedom of religion and the freedom of speech, fundamental rights preserved by the First Amendment,” the letter reads.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/attorney-general-calls-out-biden-admin-plan-that-would-effectively-ban-christians-from-fostering-children/ar-AA1kOa1X?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=30cc96e1e9c44fc39720aa9fb24afca6&ei=9
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
That Biden is starting to work on marginalizing religion comes as no surprise.  That pushback has come so quickly, is.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson