Author Topic: Christie predicts Trump ‘won’t be able to vote for himself’ in 2024 due to conviction  (Read 515 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Christie predicts Trump ‘won’t be able to vote for himself’ in 2024 due to conviction
by Tara Suter - 12/05/23 9:08 AM ET

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) said Monday that he doesn’t think former President Trump will be able to vote for himself in 2024.

Christie said he believes Trump is going to be convicted in the federal criminal case against him in Washington related to efforts to overturn the 2020 election, preventing him from voting.

“He’s going to be convicted,” Christie said. “Imagine this, he’s our nominee, he won’t be able to vote for himself.”

He noted that the former president’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows, reportedly secured an immunity deal in the case and will testify before a grand jury.

Christie said Meadows’s testimony would be influential in Trump’s case because instead of a “liberal prosecutor” talking about the former president, it will be Trump’s former chief of staff, “saying he, Mark Meadows, committed crimes, ’cause you wouldn’t need immunity if you hadn’t committed crimes.”

“And that Donald Trump committed crimes on his watch. That’s very different for conservative voters to hear that from Mark Meadows, than to hear from Jack Smith,” Christie continued.

Christie has made similar comments about Meadows’ deal before.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4342528-christie-trump-2024-conviction/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I predict that Cristie's caloric intake today will exceed 3000 calories. 

Anyone want to dispute that?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I predict that Cristie's caloric intake today will exceed 3000 calories. 

Anyone want to dispute that?
No, no dispute, but exactly which hour were you making your prediction for :whistle:

Offline corbe

I'd bet the current or past Women in his life, His dear ol Mom, Marla, Ivana, Melania, Ivanka, Stormy and Karen can't or won't vote for him.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

No, no dispute, but exactly which hour were you making your prediction for :whistle:

Right

Are we talking breakfast, midmorning meal, lunch, mid afternoon snack, dinner, bedtime snack, midnight snack?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I can predict with 100% certainty that I won't GAF what Christy says or does about anything.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Criminal conviction or a nagging conviction of conscience?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wouldn't you hate being behind Christie in the buffet line...just saying.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wouldn't you hate being behind Christie in the buffet line...just saying.

Would hate more being the owner of that restaurant buffett that Christie frequents
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I can predict with 100% certainty that I won't GAF what Christy says or does about anything.

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Christie predicts Trump ‘won’t be able to vote for himself’ in 2024 due to conviction...

Fishrrman predicts Christie won't be able to vote for himself in 2024, either.