Author Topic: Florida Democrats Cancel Primary Election, Biden to Be Handed Delegates  (Read 300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Florida Democrats Cancel Primary Election, Biden to Be Handed Delegates

Nick Gilbertson 1 Dec 2023

Florida Democrats are keeping Rep. Dean Phillips (D-MN) and President Joe Biden’s other opponents off the state’s primary ballot, effectively handing Biden the state’s 250 delegates, Politico noted Thursday night.

Thursday marked the deadline for the Florida Democrat and Republican parties to submit their lists of approved candidates for their receptive primaries, and Biden was the lone name on the Democrat ticket, per Politico.

Phillips took to X to contend that the move disenfranchises millions of Florida voters and said he would challenge “this absolute nonsense.’

https://twitter.com/deanbphillips/status/1730385599339561155

“What happened in Florida yesterday is a tragedy and a travesty. The Florida Democratic Party – just a handful of people – decided to disenfranchise millions of Democratic voters in Florida by saying, ‘We’re not gonna have a presidential primary,’” Phillips said in a video posted Thursday.

“I’m running for president; there are others running for President as Democrats, and this is the kind of stuff that happens in Tehran, not in Tallahassee. We’ve got to do something about this,” he added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/12/01/florida-democrats-cancel-primary-election-biden-handed-delegates/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Florida Democrats Cancel Primary Election, Biden to Be Handed Delegates
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 05:35:50 pm »
Democracy in action.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 05:41:22 pm »
Democracy in action.  /s

All too familiar. Same old story, same old song and dance.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2023, 05:42:50 pm »
The Florida democrat party is a total mess.  I know some libs who want Biden replaced, and this is bound to infuriate them. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2023, 06:18:14 pm »
It is hard to be a Democrat in FL.  They keep losing and losing even with all the liberal transplants and all the support the Liberal Newspapers give them. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2023, 06:58:46 pm »
 ////00000////

... that's the alleged "democracy" they keep pleading us to save.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright