Author Topic: Navy Whistleblower Exposes ‘937% Surge in Heart Failure’ Among Vaxxed Pilots  (Read 214 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Navy Whistleblower Exposes ‘937% Surge in Heart Failure’ Among Vaxxed Pilots
Frank Bergman
November 29, 2023 - 12:57 pm

A U.S. Navy medical officer has blown the whistle and gone public with explosive internal data regarding surges of serious health issues among vaccinated military personnel.

Lieutenant Ted Macie has selflessly waived anonymity in order to raise the alarm about the startling number of troops suffering potentially fatal heart-related problems.

Macie is currently serving as an officer in the Navy Medical Service Corps.

He has now bravely come forward as a whistleblower and disclosed Department of Defense (DOD) data that suggests a notable increase in heart-related problems among military pilots after receiving the COVID-19 mRNA injections.

https://slaynews.com/news/navy-whistleblower-exposes-937-surge-heart-failure-among-vaxxed-pilots/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UPDATE: DOD Blocks US Navy Medical Officer’s Computer Access After He Exposed Alarming Surge in Heart Issues Among Pilots Following COVID-19 Vaccination (VIDEO)
by Jim Hᴏft Dec. 2, 2023 12:20 pm

Lieutenant Ted Macie, an active-duty officer in the Navy Medical Service Corps and whistleblower, has been barred from accessing his work computer by the Department of Defense (DOD).

This action comes after The Gateway Pundit wrote about Lt. Macie’s exposé on the significant increase in heart-related issues among military pilots post-COVID-19 vaccination.

Lt. Macie, who also holds roles as a Navy Health Administrator and Medical Recruiter, brought attention to these concerns through a video, echoing the initial alarms raised by his wife, Mara Macie, a candidate for Florida’s 5th Congressional District in the U.S. House against RINO John Rutherford.

Mara Macie has been vocal on social media about the mistreatment of thousands of service members during the vaccine rollout. Her posts have underscored a growing mistrust in military leadership and a call for accountability and justice.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/update-dod-blocks-access-us-navy-medical-officer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34