Author Topic: 9 Tiny Things That Still Outnumber Brian Stelter’s Failed Book Sales  (Read 188 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
9 Tiny Things That Still Outnumber Brian Stelter’s Failed Book Sales
Bill D'Agostino
November 30th, 2023 2:06 PM

Former CNN media reporter Brian Stelter is on tour promoting his exciting new book about Fox News. But judging by the pitiful sales figures, it looks like his media blitz hasn’t had its intended effect. With just 3,807 copies sold in the first week, it’s safe to call this one a flop.

We decided to dig up some stats to help put that impressively low sales figure into context. Here are nine very small things that are somehow more numerous than copies sold of Stelter’s book.

1) VARIETIES OF POTATO
According to the International Potato Center (yes, that’s a thing), there are more than 4,000 varieties of the delicious tuber. We figured it’d be appropriate to lead off a Stelter story with a potato fact.

2) CNN EMPLOYEES
Even after the big round of layoffs that came during the Chris Licht era, there are still more people working at CNN than there are copies of Stelter’s book in circulation — approximately 4,000 of them, according to the CNN Worldwide Fact Sheet.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/bill-dagostino/2023/11/30/9-tiny-things-still-outnumber-brian-stelters-failed-book-sales
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: 9 Tiny Things That Still Outnumber Brian Stelter’s Failed Book Sales
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 07:28:34 pm »
 :mauslaff: :laughingdog: buh bye
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: 9 Tiny Things That Still Outnumber Brian Stelter’s Failed Book Sales
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 07:46:07 pm »
Gutfeld is going to have a field day with this.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.