Author Topic: George Santos has been expelled from Congress  (Read 2894 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: George Santos has been expelled from Congress
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2023, 06:48:57 pm »
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods

George Santos is expelled from the House of Representatives in a bipartisan vote because of alleged mendacity.

1:31 PM · Dec 2, 2023

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2023, 06:53:29 pm »
“He blatantly stole from his campaign to enrich himself, spending thousands of dollars on Botox, OnlyFans, and Hermes, among other things. There’s serious work to be done in Congress, and Rep. Santos’ behavior has no place here,” Rep. Jason Crow (D-CO) posted immediately after the vote.
Maybe this is the real reason the House decided so quickly to not tolerate Santos.
Congress routinely steals billions, and even trillions, from us Americans,
and they're treated like that's just normal business.
But steal a few hundred thousand from campaign donors,
and it's lynching time!
Maybe the Congress critters are just showing us whose money they REALLY care about!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2023, 07:07:22 pm »
Maybe this is the real reason the House decided so quickly to not tolerate Santos.
Congress routinely steals billions, and even trillions, from us Americans,
and they're treated like that's just normal business.
But steal a few hundred thousand from campaign donors,
and it's lynching time!
Maybe the Congress critters are just showing us whose money they REALLY care about!

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2023, 07:56:47 pm »
The Pubbies will regret doing this.

Or... then again... maybe they won't. Perhaps they really WANT to be "just the minority" in the House once again...

All the Perks, None of the Responsibility.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2023, 11:53:12 pm »
Mel
@Villgecrazylady
Dan Crenshaw spent over $2 million dollars on “events” and event related services, like event make-up and jet rentals, in the 2022 cycle.

He spent over $500,000 on travel. Including $47,000 on black car rentals.

Crenshaw spent $200,000 on promotional eyepatches and glassware.

He billed his campaign $36,000 for “petty cash”

He spent $166,000 on hotels, most of them luxury hotels, in vacation destinations like Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Coronado Beach, California.

All in all, Crenshaw spent over $14 million from his primary campaign fund to win reelection in his R+18 district. His Democrat opponent spent less than $200,000.

None of the numbers below include the expenses he billed for in his Joint Fundraising Committee (another $1.8 million) or his Leadership PAC ($75,000).

And I’m supposed to care about George Santos? At least George Santos did something impressive with his campaign funds: unseat a 3 term Dem incumbent in a D+2 district.
2:58 PM · Dec 1, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2023, 12:07:49 am »
Mel
@Villgecrazylady
Dan Crenshaw spent over $2 million dollars on “events” and event related services, like event make-up and jet rentals, in the 2022 cycle.

He spent over $500,000 on travel. Including $47,000 on black car rentals.

Crenshaw spent $200,000 on promotional eyepatches and glassware.

He billed his campaign $36,000 for “petty cash”

He spent $166,000 on hotels, most of them luxury hotels, in vacation destinations like Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Coronado Beach, California.

All in all, Crenshaw spent over $14 million from his primary campaign fund to win reelection in his R+18 district. His Democrat opponent spent less than $200,000.

None of the numbers below include the expenses he billed for in his Joint Fundraising Committee (another $1.8 million) or his Leadership PAC ($75,000).

And I’m supposed to care about George Santos? At least George Santos did something impressive with his campaign funds: unseat a 3 term Dem incumbent in a D+2 district.
2:58 PM · Dec 1, 2023

Dan Crenshaw!

:3:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2023, 12:17:49 am »
Joey Mannarino
@JoeyMannarinoUS
Adam Schiff lied to the entire nation and cost us millions in fake investigations.

Not expelled.

Ilhan Omar laughed about 9/11 and supports Hamas.

Not expelled.

Rashida Tlaib is basically a member of Hamas.

Not expelled.

Eric Swalwell screwed a Chinese spy for years.

Not expelled.

Jamaal Bowman interfered with an official proceeding by pulling a fire alarm and was charged.

Not expelled.

George Santos told some lies on his resume and spent $400k on OnlyFans.

Expelled.

Really? Okay then.

Last edited
10:11 AM · Dec 1, 2023
·
 Views
See similar posts
🇺🇸 The Briefing Room 🇺🇸 🇮🇱

Some would say this is “whataboutism” but it is grossly unfair he’s being expelled while the above get to stay were they are

Santos needs to identify as a trans lesbian Muslim if he wanted to avoid expulsion
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2023, 01:49:58 am »
It's one set of rules for the Uniparty ---- of which the GOP is part.
How dare we expect people to be who they say they are?

How dare we!

It's an outrage! We must protect abject liars and identity thieves at all costs, so long as they're "Republicans" from downstate New York.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2023, 01:44:54 am »
So when are they going to expel the rest of the crooks on Cap Hill?

@mystery-ak

On the 45th  of February for Republicans,and the 75th  of  Never for Dims.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2023, 01:52:26 am »
It should have been up to the voters to decide his fate.  He was out next year anyway. This sets a bad precedent.  And I guarantee the next time someone is expelled they won’t be as slimy as Santos.

@dfwgator

Unless things change,it won't  be long for America will become a One Party Leftist Nation,just like every other police state.

Being charged with  being guilty of promoting American  Patriotism will soon become a federal crime.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2023, 01:54:08 am »
Why haven't pocahontas and blumenthal been expelled?

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Because one is a fake Indian squaw,and the other is a Jew.

Minorities are bulletproof in murikan politics.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2023, 01:58:23 am »

@Right_in_Virginia

The left doesn't care about petty crimes,or even felony  crimes. What they care about is obtaining total control.

As Lenin is reported to have said after allowing citizens  to vote and receiving criticism about it,"It doesn't matter WHO votes. What matters is who  COUNTS the votes."

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2023, 02:55:12 pm »

https://twitter.com/MonicaCrowley/status/1730700268239495297

You'd think Blumenthal's stolen valor would be enough to get him expelled?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2023, 03:02:46 pm »
Dims are becoming expert practioners of the old axiom.......   "Rules For Thee, But Not For Me"

And it seems the sheeple don't care.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2023, 05:17:49 pm »
Dims are becoming expert practioners of the old axiom.......   "Rules For Thee, But Not For Me"

And it seems the sheeple don't care.

And that's why as mad as I get about it, in the end they are there because they got a majority of people to vote for them.

Apparently more pain is needed.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2023, 07:59:34 pm »
 George Santos in ‘productive’ plea deal talks with the feds, wants to go back to Congress
By Social Links for Reuven Fenton ,
Social Links for Carl Campanile and
Social Links for Priscilla DeGregory
Published Dec. 12, 2023, 12:44 p.m. ET

George Santos’ lawyers are having “productive” conversations with the feds over a possible plea deal in his fraud case, they told a judge Tuesday — as the ousted lyin’ Long Island lawmaker said he wants to return to Congress.

The New York Republican was in Central Islip federal court for a hearing in his embezzlement and identity fraud case, sporting his usual suit and sweater uniform paired with black $1,000 Salvatore Ferragamo sneakers, which he told reporters he was wearing “because I hurt my foot.”

But before the court appearance, Santos, 35, told WABC radio’s Frank Morano: “I’m not done with public service. I want to go back to Congress.”

“I’m not saying today. I’m not saying tomorrow,” Santos said on radio show “The Other Side of Midnight” early Tuesday. “I have a lot of things I need to take care of first. I think we all know, but I do have hopes of trying to regain the trust of the American people and going there because I will continue to expose and root out the rot in our federal government.”

In court, Santos’ lawyer Joseph Murray told Judge Joanna Seybert that the Sept. 9, 2024 trial date shouldn’t be moved up, like the feds are pushing for, because the defense team has been struggling to go through the over 1.3 million pages of evidence turned over by prosecutors.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/12/news/george-santos-in-productive-plea-talks-wants-to-return-to-congress/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2023, 12:47:09 am »
George Santos in ‘productive’ plea deal talks with the feds, wants to go back to Congress
By Social Links for Reuven Fenton ,
Social Links for Carl Campanile and
Social Links for Priscilla DeGregory
Published Dec. 12, 2023, 12:44 p.m. ET

George Santos’ lawyers are having “productive” conversations with the feds over a possible plea deal in his fraud case, they told a judge Tuesday — as the ousted lyin’ Long Island lawmaker said he wants to return to Congress.

The New York Republican was in Central Islip federal court for a hearing in his embezzlement and identity fraud case, sporting his usual suit and sweater uniform paired with black $1,000 Salvatore Ferragamo sneakers, which he told reporters he was wearing “because I hurt my foot.”

But before the court appearance, Santos, 35, told WABC radio’s Frank Morano: “I’m not done with public service. I want to go back to Congress.”

“I’m not saying today. I’m not saying tomorrow,” Santos said on radio show “The Other Side of Midnight” early Tuesday. “I have a lot of things I need to take care of first. I think we all know, but I do have hopes of trying to regain the trust of the American people and going there because I will continue to expose and root out the rot in our federal government.”

In court, Santos’ lawyer Joseph Murray told Judge Joanna Seybert that the Sept. 9, 2024 trial date shouldn’t be moved up, like the feds are pushing for, because the defense team has been struggling to go through the over 1.3 million pages of evidence turned over by prosecutors.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/12/news/george-santos-in-productive-plea-talks-wants-to-return-to-congress/

@mystery-ak

I know next to nothing about this man or his political career,but it  seems to ME that ANYBODY   that spends a thousand bucks for a freaking pair of sneakers lacks the good judgement to be a school crossing guard,never mind being a Congresscritter.