Author Topic: Judge Allows Lawsuit To Proceed Against Biden  (Read 200 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Judge Allows Lawsuit To Proceed Against Biden
« on: December 01, 2023, 11:13:18 am »
Judge Allows Lawsuit To Proceed Against Biden
© Provided by State Of The Union

Afederal judge in Texas has allowed a lawsuit to proceed, accusing President Biden and his administration of providing aid to Palestinian terrorists.

The lawsuit alleges that the administration illegally funded the Palestinian Authority despite its “Pay for Slay” program, which encourages attacks against Israel.

“America First Legal (AFL) first filed the lawsuit in 2022, alleging that President Biden and Secretary of State Antony Blinken resumed payments to the Palestinian Authority (PA) that former President Trump ended in order to be in compliance with the Taylor Force Act—a federal law that prohibits the government from sending American taxpayer dollars to the PA until it stops supporting terrorism,” Fox News stated. (Trending: Biden Shamefully Removes God From National Address)
The lawsuit, filed by America First Legal, claims that the administration’s funding benefited the Palestinian Authority and terrorists.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/judge-allows-lawsuit-to-proceed-against-biden/ar-AA1kKQSN?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=25e26f560c03412ebb8992a18c3294b5&ei=37
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson