Author Topic: Arizona Border Hotspot a “Literal Toilet” as Hundreds of Illegals Camp Out and Wait for Border Patro  (Read 158 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Arizona Border Hotspot a “Literal Toilet” as Hundreds of Illegals Camp Out and Wait for Border Patrol

Border Hawk
Nov 30, 2023

A hotspot for border crossings in Arizona has become a “literal toilet” as massive groups of illegal migrants flood the area and camp out while waiting for border authorities to pick them up, according to reports.

Groups of 1,000 illegal aliens have been slamming Lukeville and surrounding territory in the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument nearly every day, overwhelming Border Patrol in Tucson Sector.

As a result, many migrants are opting to stay put and wait to be collected and processed so they can file asylum claims and then be released into the U.S.

NewsNation correspondent Ali Bradley has been on the ground in Tucson Sector, where hundreds of illegal aliens from across the globe have set fires and are trashing the local environment.

https://borderhawk.blog/arizona-border-hotspot-a-literal-toilet-as-hundreds-of-illegals-camp-out-and-wait-for-border-patrol/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson