Author Topic: A 21st Century Holocaust Is Brewing  (Read 170 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A 21st Century Holocaust Is Brewing
« on: November 30, 2023, 06:46:02 pm »
November 30, 2023
A 21st Century Holocaust Is Brewing
By Keith Risman

Who is calling for a ceasefire in Israel and calling for a reprieve in the war to fight the terrorists that slaughtered over 1300 Israelis on October 7th? Are these protesters Palestinian, Middle Eastern, or Muslim? Some are, but many are college kids, teachers, and middle-class people whose ideas have been shaped by Western education. Their view of Israel, Hamas, and the Palestinians are seen through the lens of oppression ideology. This frame of reference creates a skewed view of the world which often ignores history, ignores facts, and has a callous disregard for the value of life.

The absurdity of this view can be seen in the support for Hamas that comes from LGBQ groups, women’s groups, and even some Jewish groups. They are supporting a group whose stated goals include genocide, not only of Jews but of Christians and of anyone who is not a Muslim. Being gay in Gaza is a death sentence. Women are treated as chattel under an enforced Sharia law.

These groups, if they ever encountered Hamas directly, would be killed. The very cause they support would slaughter them in the name of Allah. In the case of LGBT folks or the Jews and in the case of women, forced to follow Sharia law where they had to wear burkas and hijabs, and where women’s rights do not exist. Under Sharia, women are nothing more than property. Yet these groups are marching to support a cause where, if that cause were to prevail, it would annihilate the very group offering support. How is such support not against these groups' own self-interest? How is it that propaganda and instruction have led these people to support a cause so hostile to their existence?

How do we understand when a college student is protesting and chanting, “From the river to the sea.”? Is it normal that college students are calling for genocide?

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/11/a_21st_century_holocaust_is_brewing.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson