Author Topic: Enjoy Watching the Race Game Collapse.. Derek Hunter  (Read 312 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Enjoy Watching the Race Game Collapse.. Derek Hunter
« on: November 30, 2023, 03:30:12 pm »
Enjoy Watching the Race Game Collapse
Derek Hunter

Catchphrases used to be a big thing, the pathway to success in 1970s television, actually. “What you talkin’ ‘bout, Willis” and “Dyn-O-Mite!” still echo across reruns to this day. They have no meaning to audiences now, but the studio audiences at the time went absolutely crazy every time they were spoken, and antique shops and eBay are littered with Fonzie merchandise with “Aaayyyy!” written all over it. It’s nearly impossible to explain to my 6- and 5-year-olds why any of these phrases so excited people back then, I barely understand it myself. But the days of catchphrases are long gone, and each burned themselves out even while the concept was still hot because that’s what happens to things that are overused. It’s the lesson of “The boy who cried wolf,” and it’s finally happening with the left’s screaming “RACISM” about literally everything.

Racism still exists, of course – Democrats, who defended slavery, fought a war to protect it, then created segregation and Jim Crow laws to keep as much of the mindset of slavery in place as possible, then shifted to segregation as a good thing and cultural appropriation (my God, they’re awful people), are still around and still benefit from it. Democrats never changed their objective, they only changed their tactics.

And those tactics involved screaming racism every time someone disagreed with them and their policy objectives.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/11/30/enjoy-watching-the-race-game-collapse-n2631786
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Enjoy Watching the Race Game Collapse.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2023, 11:27:45 pm »
It's not going to "collapse".
Au contraire, it's going to grow ever-worse.

Once again, "Fishrrman's dialectic":
You may not be interested in the politics of race, ethnicity, and identity.
But the politics of race, ethnicity and identity are VERY MUCH interested ... in YOU.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 12:15:05 am »
The people screaming 'racism' are in fact the very racists they claim to hate. The most diehard racists are the Leftists. They claim that Black/Brown people should not be expected to behave like normal citizens in a normal society. White Leftist Elitists claim that Black and Brown people are too stupid and primitive to compete in a normal society without special rules just for them.

The White Leftist elitists see themselves as the divine enlightened 'saviors and caregivers' for the poor little colored people. Don't worry my children. We will make sure those mean racist conservatives don't make you study, or perform at work, or obey the law. We know you are incapable of normal civilized behavior. We will fix it. We will take care of you.

Nothing could possibly be more racist than that. The good news is, many Black people are starting to realize that they are being looked down on with pity and condescension. Many minorities are starting to realize that they are being used by super-White, super-rich, controllers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2023, 04:03:57 am »
 ////00000////

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright