Author Topic: LIVE THREAD..Newson/DeSantis debate  (Read 7730 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: LIVE THREAD..Newson/DeSantis debate
« Reply #275 on: December 01, 2023, 11:48:13 pm »
Will you remain seated when the DNC tries this or jump to your feet as you cheer them on?

I’m simply telling you what the DNC strategy will be along with  left-wing groups  assisting you to put Donald Trump over the top in the primary like they did with his chosen candidates in 2022

But, to answer your question, no, there’s very little that a Democrat does nowadays that makes me stand up and cheer. I’ve never donated to their campaigns or showered praise on them like a certain GOP candidate for POTUS has wink777 wink777

« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 12:14:39 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #276 on: December 01, 2023, 11:49:53 pm »
Trump won’t have to say anything

The DNC will present his words, both spoken and written, to the general public at large during the general election

Yes, that worked out so well for the Dems in 2016.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #277 on: December 01, 2023, 11:51:22 pm »
Yes, that worked out so well for the Dems in 2016.

Enough Democrats stayed home in 2016 to allow Donald Trump to squeak out a lucky win

They didn’t make that mistake again

https://www.forbes.com/sites/omribenshahar/2016/11/17/the-non-voters-who-decided-the-election-trump-won-because-of-lower-democratic-turnout/amp/

Trump defeated Hillary by an extremely thin in both Michigan and Wi. A few thousand more Democrat voters deciding to turn out for Clinton in both states and Trump would have lost
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 12:05:22 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #278 on: December 02, 2023, 01:00:44 am »
Enough Democrats stayed home in 2016 to allow Donald Trump to squeak out a lucky win

They didn’t make that mistake again

https://www.forbes.com/sites/omribenshahar/2016/11/17/the-non-voters-who-decided-the-election-trump-won-because-of-lower-democratic-turnout/amp/

Trump defeated Hillary by an extremely thin in both Michigan and Wi. A few thousand more Democrat voters deciding to turn out for Clinton in both states and Trump would have lost

Thin margin or not, the fact remains that he won in both WI and MI which was very unexpected.

The past election was stolen and I believe that Trump won by an even larger margin.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #279 on: December 02, 2023, 01:03:24 am »
Thin margin or not, the fact remains that he won in both WI and MI which was very unexpected.

The past election was stolen and I believe that Trump won by an even larger margin.

And Democrats believed the election was stolen from Hillary

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #280 on: December 02, 2023, 01:18:44 am »

Sigh -- huge difference between the two, but obviously you'll never see it. Perhaps you believe that the electoral process should be changed or that SCOTUS failing to step in and agree to hear cases is ok?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #281 on: December 02, 2023, 01:32:52 am »

I tend to prefer the assertions by Briefers over non-existent Dems.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #282 on: December 02, 2023, 01:36:08 am »
Sigh -- huge difference between the two, but obviously you'll never see it. Perhaps you believe that the electoral process should be changed or that SCOTUS failing to step in and agree to hear cases is ok?

What are the differences?

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #283 on: December 02, 2023, 01:36:52 am »
What are the differences?

Re-read -- I listed them.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #284 on: December 02, 2023, 01:39:51 am »
I tend to prefer the assertions by Briefers over non-existent Dems.

That’s because you occupy a bubble

Here’s one claim made for why Hillary lost as an example. Sound familiar?

Computer scientists say they have strong evidence election was rigged against Clinton in three key states

Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania were potentially manipulated, according to prominent computer scientists and lawyers who have spoken with the Clinton campaign

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/wisconsin-michigan-pennsylvania-election-hillary-clinton-hacked-manipulated-donald-trump-swing-states-scientists-lawyers-a7433091.html

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #285 on: December 02, 2023, 01:45:05 am »
Re-read -- I listed them.

Democrats believed Russia interfered on behalf of Trump

Democrats in Congress fought the certification of Trump’s win because they believed he was illegitimate

Democrats made the claim that minority voters were disenfranchised

The claim that voting machines switched votes from Clinton to Trump

All these claims that the Democrats made regarding are out there if one’s willing to look. Were they wrong?

It’s just part of our nature to believe not getting what we want means we’re being robbed.

I took a peek at left wing sites to see how they reacted at the time to Hillary’s loss and they made the same excuses as those that were made regarding Trumps loss

Since 2000, I have found that “stolen election” usually means “when my candidate loses.”
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 12:10:46 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #286 on: December 02, 2023, 01:47:24 am »
I'm an Admin.  I don't live in a bubble,  I am solely into keeping peace in the Forum.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #287 on: December 02, 2023, 01:49:11 am »
I'm an Admin.  I don't live in a bubble,  I am solely into keeping peace in the Forum.

Your comment to me tells me you occupy an information bubble

No offense intended. Just an observation

Barry Goldwater

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #288 on: December 02, 2023, 01:49:43 am »
Very, very doubtful and I'm afraid that is exactly who the next president will be.

Big Mike doesn’t have the meager background that Hitlery did.

I don’t think she’ll be a nominee.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #289 on: December 02, 2023, 01:50:59 am »
Your comment to me tells me you occupy an information bubble

No offense intended. Just an observation

An inaccurate one.  Do better.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #290 on: December 02, 2023, 01:53:22 am »
Big Mike doesn’t have the meager background that Hitlery did.

I don’t think she’ll be a nominee.

She has the association of course with the ex-prez, Barrack -- everyone knows that he'll be leading -- that's what will put her in the oval office.

Just my opinion.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #291 on: December 02, 2023, 02:20:44 pm »
What? NEW — NBC News is Now Reporting that Gavin Newsom’s Wife Threw in the Towel, Stopping the Debate from Going Longer Against DeSantis:

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1730898602849886668
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #292 on: December 02, 2023, 02:31:47 pm »
Maybe props, to Hannity for not embarassing Newsome and skewing the truth, in the spirit of trying to objective.   :cool:

Mrs. Newsome knew he was getting massacred, and Sleazy Greazy, just like a bloodied fighter wanted to keep on. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #293 on: December 02, 2023, 03:14:59 pm »
She has the association of course with the ex-prez, Barrack -- everyone knows that he'll be leading -- that's what will put her in the oval office.

Just my opinion.

I meant “meager” as in Michelle has zero actual political experience.  Hitlery managed to be a senator.  Then also SOS.  Michelle hasn’t even run for dogcatcher.

As far as Uhbama, Hitlery was BillyBoy’s wife.  So basically, Hitlery has same background but more experience with which to work.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #294 on: December 02, 2023, 03:18:07 pm »
Maybe props, to Hannity for not embarassing Newsome and skewing the truth, in the spirit of trying to objective.   :cool:

Mrs. Newsome knew he was getting massacred, and Sleazy Greazy, just like a bloodied fighter wanted to keep on.

Looks like Gavin has to ask his wife permission to get his balls out of the pantry when he want to use them.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #295 on: December 02, 2023, 03:21:36 pm »
I meant “meager” as in Michelle has zero actual political experience.  Hitlery managed to be a senator.  Then also SOS.  Michelle hasn’t even run for dogcatcher.

As far as Uhbama, Hitlery was BillyBoy’s wife.  So basically, Hitlery has same background but more experience with which to work.

Hear ya man, but this is the same country that elected Donald J. Trump as POTUS.  I put nothing past us.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #296 on: December 02, 2023, 05:18:47 pm »
I personally think concerns about Michelle Obama running are the equivalent of looking under your bed to check for Communists.

She's never given any indication she wants the job.  There is no outside organization of any consequence pushing for it.  She has no organization in any states, and deadlines are passing to even get on the primary ballots.  Even if she did say she was going to run, that would mean an open primary against other contenders,and she has shown no desire or ability to engage in that.

I think this is just something that has hung on from the Obama presidency from those who believed back then that she had a secret ambition to be president.   But there has never been any evidence to support that, and if she had harbored that secret ambition, 2020 would have been the perfect time for her to have run because there was no presumptive Democratic nominee.  2024 just doesn't make any sense.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #297 on: December 02, 2023, 05:23:50 pm »
I'm with LMAO in that I don't believe there is a difference on the critical issue, which is whether there was concrete, irrefutable, legally sufficient evidence of fraud that actually changed the election.

The Kraken fell apart. Mike Lindell fell apart.  Most of the rest of it is people drawing speculative conclusions about changing vote totals the night of the election, or watching grainy videos and reaching chain of custody conclusions for which there is no legal support.

You may be right in believing there was a level of fraud that actually changed the results of the election.   But you guys can't and didn't prove it, and I'm not just talking about the cases that were dismissed due to lack of standing. I don't think a lot of people realize the way dots need to be connected to prove something to a sufficient degree of legal certainty.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #298 on: December 02, 2023, 05:25:19 pm »
I personally think concerns about Michelle Obama running are the equivalent of looking under your bed to check for Communists.

She's never given any indication she wants the job.  There is no outside organization of any consequence pushing for it.  She has no organization in any states, and deadlines are passing to even get on the primary ballots.  Even if she did say she was going to run, that would mean an open primary against other contenders,and she has shown no desire or ability to engage in that.

I think this is just something that has hung on from the Obama presidency from those who believed back then that she had a secret ambition to be president.   But there has never been any evidence to support that, and if she had harbored that secret ambition, 2020 would have been the perfect time for her to have run because there was no presumptive Democratic nominee.  2024 just doesn't make any sense.

I sure hope you are right, and you make a compelling case.  OTOH, advertising herself as a 3rd Obama term, and being an attorney (They are all smart huh Bill  :tongue2:) might carry some weight.

I still think there will be behind the scenes shenanigans at the convention to replace the cognizant-challenged Biden, and someone without a record (see Trump in 2016) carries less baggage in an election that is basically going to be decided by our nation's moderates. 

This scenario is more plausible, than more you might think.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #299 on: December 02, 2023, 06:03:08 pm »
"Big Mike"...in less than a week, 'she' will be made to pull 'her' pants down and show us 'her' junk.

My son and I were laughing are asses off just last night...as the phone was ringing I remembered it was JOAN RIVERS who was dead less than week after claiming Michele was a dude.

Getting a root canal or Botox or her hair done... when she made the claim.

There are ZERO photos of 'Michele' in late pregnancy.  ...except the ones where she has six or seven fingers. happy77

We laughed and said that Barack and "Big Mike" are the reason why the entire world has been inundated with "Transvestites" and gay nonsense.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald