Author Topic: LIVE THREAD..Newson/DeSantis debate  (Read 7550 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: LIVE THREAD..Newson/DeSantis debate
« Reply #300 on: December 02, 2023, 06:30:17 pm »
I still think there will be behind the scenes shenanigans at the convention to replace the cognizant-challenged Biden, and someone without a record (see Trump in 2016) carries less baggage in an election that is basically going to be decided by our nation's moderates. 

I do agree that there is a good chance Biden will be replaced as the nominee before or during the Convention.  I just don't see a route for Michelle Obama being accepted by acclamation.  And more importantly, I don't believe she even wants the job, nor has there ever been any evidence of that.  With Hillary, it was clear right from the start that she'd love the job herself with the "co-President" stuff.  She lives for this crap.

But Michelle Obama?  The Presidency is incredibly confining, and a lot of work.  I don't see anything suggesting she would be willing to make those kind of sacrifices, nor can I even think of why she'd want to give up the "retired Queen with no responsibilities and plenty of money and celebrity admirers" gig that she's had since they left office.  From all accounts, she didn't really like being there the first time.  Even if there was an arrangement where Barack would be the "real" President behind the scenes, that still only goes so far.  She'd still have to do all the speeches, foreign trips, press conferences, etc..

Just because we fear something doesn't mean the other side actually wants it to happen.  I think that distinction has been overlooked.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 06:32:49 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #301 on: December 02, 2023, 06:36:32 pm »
Nation In Shock After Gavin Newsom Murdered On Live TV

Dec 1, 2023

ALPHARETTA, GA — Americans are still reeling this morning after the shocking murder of California Governor Gavin Newsom was captured live on air and broadcast to millions of viewers.

"I'm still shaking," said one local observer. "He was just there one moment... and in the next moment, he was brutally eviscerated. Torn to pieces. Murdered. I'll never be able to shake those horrific images from my memory."

Fox News was roundly criticized for airing the disturbing footage completely uncensored to shocked viewers. "Kids shouldn't be allowed to see such things," said one concerned mother whose child walked into the living room while the incident was playing on live television. "My 5-year-old will be scarred for life. He may need counseling. How could Fox News do this?"

Authorities are still searching for three accomplices they say are persons of interest in the cold-blooded slaughter of California's Governor. Alpharetta's police chief named the three at-large suspects as Sean Hannity, Ron DeSantis, and a paper map of all the human poop covering San Francisco's sidewalks.  .  .  .

https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-in-shock-after-gavin-newsom-murdered-on-live-tv
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #302 on: December 02, 2023, 11:04:15 pm »
Nation In Shock After Gavin Newsom Murdered On Live TV

Dec 1, 2023

ALPHARETTA, GA — Americans are still reeling this morning after the shocking murder of California Governor Gavin Newsom was captured live on air and broadcast to millions of viewers.

"I'm still shaking," said one local observer. "He was just there one moment... and in the next moment, he was brutally eviscerated. Torn to pieces. Murdered. I'll never be able to shake those horrific images from my memory."

Fox News was roundly criticized for airing the disturbing footage completely uncensored to shocked viewers. "Kids shouldn't be allowed to see such things," said one concerned mother whose child walked into the living room while the incident was playing on live television. "My 5-year-old will be scarred for life. He may need counseling. How could Fox News do this?"

Authorities are still searching for three accomplices they say are persons of interest in the cold-blooded slaughter of California's Governor. Alpharetta's police chief named the three at-large suspects as Sean Hannity, Ron DeSantis, and a paper map of all the human poop covering San Francisco's sidewalks.  .  .  .

https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-in-shock-after-gavin-newsom-murdered-on-live-tv

Lol

But on a serious note, Newsom has a pretty dismal record to try to defend. But he does get credit for at least showing up to debate DeSantis on a hostile network with a moderator that’s not very friendly to Newsome.

Keep that in mind when the snowflake GOP front runner ducks debates, and cries that he’s doing it because he’s afraid moderators and the other candidates might be mean to him

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #303 on: December 02, 2023, 11:08:40 pm »

Lol

But on a serious note, Newsom has a pretty dismal record to try to defend. But he does get credit for at least showing up to debate DeSantis on a hostile network with a moderator that’s not very friendly to Newsome.

Keep that in mind when the snowflake GOP front runner ducks debates, and cries that he’s doing it because he’s afraid moderators and the other candidates might be mean to him

The visual that  he had to dispute hard core facts that was on screen graphic 10 seconds earlier, and then respoond like a KJP press conference?

When Hannity announced that the debate would be extended another 20 minutes, I turned to my wife and said that there was no way his handlers would allow him to take another 20 minutes of embarassment.  Never dreamed his wife would be the one to pull the plug.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #304 on: December 02, 2023, 11:15:52 pm »
The visual that  he had to dispute hard core facts that was on screen graphic 10 seconds earlier, and then respoond like a KJP press conference?

When Hannity announced that the debate would be extended another 20 minutes, I turned to my wife and said that there was no way his handlers would allow him to take another 20 minutes of embarassment.  Never dreamed his wife would be the one to pull the plug.

His wife loves him enough to intervene on her husbands behalf to spare him further embarrassment

Now compare that with how Jill Biden is with her husband
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 11:26:07 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

« Reply #305 on: December 02, 2023, 11:32:21 pm »
   Even Vannity couldn't save newsom.
   More proof that this is the reason why Trump won't debate either of them.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.