Author Topic: Ireland, Mass Immigration and the Threat to America  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ireland, Mass Immigration and the Threat to America
« on: November 30, 2023, 02:36:12 pm »
Ireland, Mass Immigration and the Threat to America
November 29, 2023

Michael McManus
Director of Research
As Americans sat down to Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 23rd, Irish families were receiving news of a mass stabbing attack at a school in Dublin, Ireland. Three children and two adults were wounded in the knife attack in Dublin. The attacker was revealed to be an asylum seeker from Algeria. This asylum seeker had been issued a deportation notice in 2003, but had been able to remain in Ireland for two decades anyway and had received Irish citizenship. He lived on welfare and his outrage at cuts to that welfare have been offered as a potential “stressor” that led him to attack the children. At the time of writing, a 5 year-old girl is still in the hospital as a result of the attack. Heroic intervention by two bystanders helped prevent any fatalities. Sadly riots followed. Irish UFC legend Conor McGregor condemned the riots and called for political change. The usually quiet Irish political scene was suddenly global news.

This is not the first time Ireland has seen violence from linked to mass immigration. In September 2023, an asylum seeker from Angola named Kasonga Mbuyi attacked a German tourist with a knife at Dublin’s international airport. The asylum seeker told his victim “I am going to kill you” before launching the unprovoked attack. In court, it was claimed that Mbuyi, who had been living on welfare, carried out the attack as a “cry for help” after learning his welfare would be cut and that he was going to be moved to a hostel “that he was not used to”. EU statistics show that nationals of Angola and Algeria have asylum rejection rates of 86 percent and 91 percent respectively. This seems to confirm that EU-wide, it is broadly understood that nationals of these countries usually have no genuine grounds for asylum and remain primarily as economic migrants.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/11/29/ireland-mass-immigration-and-threat-america
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson