Author Topic: With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious  (Read 907 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 29, 2023
With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious
By Albin Sadar

House Speaker Mike Johnson’s release of more video and cell phone tapes from January 6 shows further evidence that the “insurrection” on that day was a federal setup. It’s more evidence to add to the known fact that, in the lead-up to January 6, then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi refused to have extra security. This knowledge leads to a bigger question that no one, Left, Right, or Center, seems to be asking: Why?

Why wouldn’t Pelosi want to be sure that “democracy was secure” so that Vice President Mike Pence could certify the Electoral College vote? Ensuring that the Capitol was safe and sound would mean that Joe Biden’s presidency would be assured. After all, the election of 2020 was “the most secure in American history,” so why wouldn’t you want that obvious fact certified and rubber-stamped by Congress?

The only obvious answer to why Pelosi wanted to guarantee a riotous breach of the Capitol was what she knew would be the actual results of the Electoral College vote if the process were allowed to run its course. Senators Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley, among others, had previously made noise about challenging election results in several swing states. And despite what many have debated, there was tangible potential for Pence to delay certification for a couple of weeks to look into the evidence of significant vote-tampering and fraud.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/with_more_information_about_january_6_why_it_happened_is_now_obvious.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2023, 03:20:12 pm »
Oh, brother.

"The real election totals."

In other words, we admit there was widespread and rampant fraud and corruption, but somehow we know without a doubt, despite the secret ballot, what the real count was—and of course our guy doesn't lose a single vote.

Trumpism is a cancer.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2023, 03:30:45 pm »
Oh, brother.

In other words, we admit there was widespread and rampant fraud and corruption, but somehow we know without a doubt, despite the secret ballot, what the real count was—and of course our guy doesn't lose a single vote.

Trumpism is a cancer.

Pelosi and Pence are the cancerous ones. There was rampant fraud and corruption and SCOTUS looked the other way; that's is the day that we lost our Republic as we once knew her and we continue to slide down a very slippery corrupt slope.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2023, 08:03:59 pm »
Pelosi and Pence are the cancerous ones. There was rampant fraud and corruption and SCOTUS looked the other way; that's is the day that we lost our Republic as we once knew her and we continue to slide down a very slippery corrupt slope.

My Sig Line used to say December 16th, 2020 marked the end of our Republic. That was the day SCOTUS  declared Oklahoma had no standing to sue PA for violating its own law, handing the Election to Shortbus Joe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2023, 08:07:16 pm »
My Sig Line used to say December 16th, 2020 marked the end of our Republic. That was the day SCOTUS  declared Oklahoma had no standing to sue PA for violating its own law, handing the Election to Shortbus Joe.

Sorry to correct you @Cyber Liberty but it was Texas vs Pennsylvania and December 11, 2020.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2023, 08:09:42 pm »
Oh, brother.

Trumpism is a cancer.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1730258091818598636

Watch it until it soaks in @jmyrlefuller

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2023, 08:11:59 pm »
Sorry to correct you @Cyber Liberty but it was Texas vs Pennsylvania and December 11, 2020.
IIRC, there were well over 20 states whose Attorneys General had signed on and filed amicus briefs. North Dakota was one.

The failure by the SCOTUS to hear a case of Original Jurisdiction (a dispute between the States) was indeed the abdication most harmful in the history of the Republic.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2023, 08:13:52 pm »
IIRC, there were well over 20 states whose Attorneys General had signed on and filed amicus briefs. North Dakota was one.

The failure by the SCOTUS to hear a case of Original Jurisdiction (a dispute between the States) was indeed the abdication most harmful in the history of the Republic.

IIRC, it was twenty-six states in total.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2023, 08:49:53 pm »

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1730258091818598636

Watch it until it soaks in @jmyrlefuller

I wouldn't mind watching his documentary if it ever comes out free to watch.

The Censorship Files (documentary). Remember the beginnings of this manipulation first poked it head up with Roy Moore got shafted with this crapola (funded by a California billionaire)... (Named: Project Birmingham). The government decided it was a great gig to employ too.

Here is the MSM helping to smear Roy Moore....

Quote from: SmearArticle
BIRMINGHAM, AL - Alabama's GOP candidate for U.S. Senate received a huge bump in his number of followers on Twitter recently. However, the support for Roy Moore seems odd considering many of those new followers are Russian-language accounts. In fact, more than 200 of Moore's recent followers are Russian-language accounts, and many of those accounts use celebrities or stock photos for profile pictures - a common indication of a phony account.

Montgomery Advertiser reporter Brian Lyman tweeted Monday that Friday Moore had approximately 27,000 followers on Twitter. That number almost doubled to 47,000 followers over the weekend.....

https://patch.com/alabama/birmingham-al/roy-moore-sees-surge-twitter-followers-russia

I am not usually the one on the leading edge of things, but I was screaming about how this corruption was allowed against Roy Moore, it would be used against Trump too.... and it was, the only difference was now the government was involved in doing it.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 09:04:36 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2023, 09:20:01 pm »
Whenever you're faced with an explanation of what's going on in Washington, the choice between incompetence and conspiracy, always choose incompetence.

- Charles Krauthammer
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2023, 09:40:31 pm »

Agree @Smokin Joe   It still shocks me.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2023, 10:06:06 pm »

Thanks for the reminder!  At the time, I did have the  orrect info....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2023, 10:10:50 pm »

The Censorship Files (documentary). Remember the beginnings of this manipulation first poked it head up with Roy Moore got shafted with this crapola (funded by a California billionaire)... (Named: Project Birmingham). The government decided it was a great gig to employ too.

https://patch.com/alabama/birmingham-al/roy-moore-sees-surge-twitter-followers-russia

I am not usually the one on the leading edge of things, but I was screaming about how this corruption was allowed against Roy Moore, it would be used against Trump too.... and it was, the only difference was now the government was involved in doing it.

I was furious at what happened to Roy Moore!  And for the same reason as you.  I lost a dear friend over that piece of obvious Democrat smearing of a good man.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 10:11:50 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2023, 10:37:50 pm »
I was furious at what happened to Roy Moore!  And for the same reason as you.  I lost a dear friend over that piece of obvious Democrat smearing of a good man.

:yowsa: and you weren't the only one either!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2023, 10:46:40 pm »
I was furious at what happened to Roy Moore! And for the same reason as you.  I lost a dear friend over that piece of obvious Democrat smearing of a good man.
As was I, but not so shocked as I was at the failure of many conservatives to see that smear for what it was. Unfortunately, because that succeeded, it has led to much of the garbage we see today, further exacerbated by the Government-Media Censorship partnership.

It will continue until we find a way to defeat that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2023, 07:07:32 am »

I understand, as you see, it scarred me for life I guess (and others too I see)...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 07:08:41 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2023, 06:44:26 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf4INt7aeA0

Shellenberger testimony begins at about the seventeen minute mark. EVERYONE should watch it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2023, 08:24:43 am »
Oh, brother.

Trumpism is a cancer.

You'll never get a real answer to that point.